5.0 out of 5 stars Argania spinosa shampoo
Published 15 months ago by Bobs

1.0 out of 5 stars STRIPS COLOUR FROM HAIR LEAVING IT BRITTLE AND LIKE STRAW
Having spent a fortune on my naturally long spiral curly hair I read the reviews and thought I would give this a try seeing as it is a quarter of what I usually pay.
How I wish I had never seen this advertised here on Amazon!
My hair is silky and non frizzy and in great condition seeing as it is curly and I use a high lift tint of light ash blonde on it...
Published 8 months ago by SASHA-NAOMI FRANCIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Argania spinosa shampoo, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Argania Spinosa As Moroccan Oil Shampoo 300ml (Personal Care)
This is one of a few shampoos that I can use without getting an itchy, sensitive scalp. I originally tried moroccan oil shampoo (which is four times the price!) and it irritated my scalp within a day. This is by far superior to any other "sensitive scalp" shampoos which have a tendancy to dry out the hair, this one leaves your hair soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend trying it (with the accompanying conditioner)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shampoo!, 14 Mar 2014
Quality is undeniable. Made a good choice! I use it in a cicle with another shampoo and it works well for me but I wouldn't use all the time since my hair is thin and probably longer than it should be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Nov 2013
Recently purchased for myself. I Like the product and it has made a difference to my hair. Will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 14 Oct 2013
shampoo i have ever used,

Leaves my hair clean and the in best condition without any residue,
You only need a small amount, so i am sure it will last longer
It smells gorgeous and i dont think i could ever go back to off the shelf shampoos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arginia spinosa as moroccan oil shampoo is a very good product, 1 Oct 2013
Every bit as good as the salon expensive brand. Helps my thick unruly brittle hair. My hair is much softer!

1.0 out of 5 stars STRIPS COLOUR FROM HAIR LEAVING IT BRITTLE AND LIKE STRAW, 6 Nov 2013
How I wish I had never seen this advertised here on Amazon!
The moment it hit my hair and I started to massage it in I knew it was going to be terrible, it didn't lather at all and didn't feel moisturising. It just smeared about and felt like I was rubbing in paint stripper as I could feel my soft hair turning brittle and like straw as I used it!
I also bought the conditioner and the argan oil and what a waste of time the whole collection is. My hair colour hardly fades and after using this it was lighter half way down and darker on top! It had literally taken the colour right out and that does not happen to me even if I use the cheap stuff. After conditioning I could not even get my fingers through it let alone comb the conditioner through and it felt like wire, like the cheaply made dolls hair that looks like a birds nest. Had to sit for 5 hours with coconut oil and a wrap on my head to try and give it some moisture. I am not sure what the other folks used that loved it so much and I am not overly fussy, but this was the most rubbish make I have ever used and will never use again.
Since then I have given it all to my niece who has terribly greasy hair due to teenage hormones and she reports that is has even made her hair dry and her scalp itch like crazy, you may be better off going to B&Q and buying paint stripper instead.

Argania Spinosa As Moroccan Oil Shampoo 300ml