on 5 January 2013
I found this an excellent product to clean those infectable items in a house, door handles. It works fine on the long brass ones and also on the round knobs which can be plastic / bakelite, ceramic or metal. It comes in handy down the Legion as well, proving to be an excellent cleaner and decontaminant at the end of a day for the snooker and billiard balls as well as the knobs on the fruit machines. The perfect product for all types of balls and knobs being handled by different people every day.
on 19 March 2016
Having trawled the bar scene of local towns for years the latest designer drinks & compound chemical drug trends were becoming a bore! I needed more than the local river island clad gym rat wannabe required! I bumped into an old friend behind Greggs bakery checking the confectionary in there after hours storage containers. I noticed he had a new bounce to his beat! Then he put me on to the peg that filled my hole! "Liquid Amethyst", "Electric Super Juice", Barretines Methylated Spirits! I don't socialise in such social skullduggery anymore! I'm
Not sure what I do! The futures deep, the futures purple!
on 1 October 2013
I bought this for the Trangia Stove but found it cheaper at wilkos but I give it 5 cos it does its job and its reliable and as daft as it seems no Weight so its Ideal for Back packing
on 18 January 2013
Arrrrgghhh!!!!
I thought it said Ballentines.

Do it. Yeah> baby I said, but you know what? Rake that over. Whoosh. Nice one. File under flippin eck. Chicken? It's inert. Two barrels for the stupendous stag. What what? Ring fence the tulips lad.
on 11 January 2016
With Nicola Sturgeon threatening to raise the minimum unit price for more conventional libations, I've been forced to find a new tipple to enjoy down the park of a Tuesday evening. One that is cost effective yet tasty.

Barrettine is that drink. Refreshing and with an effect that quite literally leaves you blind to the horrible world around you, this purple beauty is one way to drown those work day blues.

Goes well with red meat.
on 2 August 2014
Removes biro stains like magic. As a teacher, I can't live wihout it.
on 4 December 2012
I find that after partaking in a bottle or two of this elixir the best place to 'resample' it is in the vestibule in the bathroom. This is because it brings out the best of the porcelain.

Be warned though. When you're curling one off later on it don't drop your ciggy in there. Talk about Ghandi's Revenge! :(
on 12 January 2013
Nectar of the "oh my gods". If the product is as good as all these reviews, it must be the greatest thing since spliced bread! Also I wanted to be the first to leave a 2 star review and laughing too much to compose a missive of suitable wit.
on 4 May 2014
Great! Don't drink this!
on 6 February 2016
The methylated spirits arrived very quickly, well packed and was used straight away. Ideal for my meths burner / heater.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse