on 5 November 2011
got this toy for my 15 month old toddler who loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV. Great fun :) i think its a bit expensive but it was her 'main gift'and a special treat however disney do tend to overcharge considering the pennies it probably cost to make. It sings and dances and tells little jokes, appreciated on different levels by different stages. If your baby is into danzcing/ mickey mouse clubhouse/ pressing buttons then its great and worth it :)
I bought this for my grandaughter's first birthday even though it's recommended for two and over because she is obsessed with the Hot Dog song. Don't worry, she won't play with it unsupervised. In that way it fulfils its role because you press a button on Mickey's foot and he launches into the song and dance routine which she absolutely loves. You press the button again and he tells a joke, that's it. That is all it does except make a very loud mechanical whirring sound when it moves. Mickey is well made with the main body and head being well stitched plush and the legs quite a solid plastic but I don't know how long he would survive being chucked around the room. I can see these toys being consigned to a shelf where they will gather dust which will be hard to shift from the plush material. Overall it was not worth the high cost paid.
on 8 September 2010
Didn't buy this from amazon. this is so not worth the money u pay for, it don't even sound like Mickey Mouse and only dances to 1 song, thought at least he would dance to a few more, quite disappointed. Only bought it has it was highly requested by my soon 2b 3 yr old for his bday (he's totally obsessed with the programme) not at all impressed :(
on 14 March 2014
If you encounter the product only active for 4 seconds that means the product is in demo mode and you would need to reverse the same to normal mode as described in the instruction manual. This products works well and is a great buy!
on 25 February 2014
Everyone loves Mickey Mouse and my 3 yr old is in love! The jokes and songs get a bit samey after a short period for the adults, but that doesn't stop her pressing the button and dancing along. Good value loveable toy. Robust and more resilient than a similar item bought a year ago that died a death very quickly.
on 17 March 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my little niece as she loves all things Disney. It was fine at first but unfortunately since the item moves it 'walked' off the edge of a coffee table and since then there has been problems with the sound. A nice toy but too easily broken.
on 5 March 2014
I have received this today for my niece as she loves mickey mouse hotdog dance! Ive pressed the button on several occasions and it only sings 'hotdog hotdog hotdiggity dog' it doesnt tell jokes and say phrases? Can anyone tell me if i am doing anything wrong? Thanks in advance!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2014
My 2 year old loves this but be warned, it does get really annoying after a while! It has a more limited range of song/dance/speech than I was expecting, but as long as my son likes it that's the important thing....now where are those earplugs!!?
on 3 June 2011
I got this for my grandson for Christmas and he has loved it and played with it since. He was 1 last September. He dances along every time. The joke bit is beyond him and I wonder whether he will have outgrown it by the time he could understand.
on 28 October 2012
Bought this for my little boys 1st birthday.
He loves it. It's the first toy he goes to in the mornings!!! Can press the button to make Mickey sing and then dances along!!! Would definitely recommend for all Mickey mouse fans!!!

See one answered question