on 16 February 2011
Makes my car seat so much more comfortable, no need to use cushions or foam support. Keeps firmly in place. Bought this one for a friend who does long journeys, she loves it.
on 10 June 2010
Had problems as my car very old and no back support. This does the job nicely and stops me from being crippled but could do with slightly more padding for the arch of the back.
on 6 July 2012
Bought this for wifes use in car because of her back problems - her only comment was, wish I had one of these ages ago, it's great!
on 9 March 2010
The seat is very comfortable and is excellent value for money. However, I would happily pay more for a thicker product.
on 15 April 2010
Car seat support cushion purchased a month ago. It was really good value and it works. Ride is much easier and I can get out of car and stand without having to unwrap "locked" back.

well worth it.
on 19 April 2010
this seat made sitting in the car more comfortable and it seems to radiate heat from the magnets. I am small and suffer from a sore back so it has been beneficial.
on 4 February 2011
Bought this item for my Mother who has a osteoporosis. She thinks it is a great pain relief when she is sitting watching tv or reading a newspaper
on 17 January 2011
It is ok but only has 1 strap to hold it too the seat-always have to repossition it- reasonably comfy
on 26 June 2014
The two car seat covers came delivered on time with a special " thank you " small diccount card on the next order, I was concerned that there were no ties for the seat section of covers. I fitted them to my cloth covered seats and found that with use they do not require seat ties at all as the stay without any movement to the seat or back cover. Having done several llong journeys I found them to be extremely more comfortable than my old ones and I found that neither my passanger or myself suffered any back ache or leg cramps at all. I think that the inclusion of the magnets to both the seat section and the back section are responsible for this extra benefit as I have found that magnets do have a strange healing effect for muscular problems. I thoroughly recommend this product to anyone that suffers muscle stress through driving and certainly the Company that sullies this product with excellent service. P.J.Bowles ( Mrs )
on 28 February 2015
the product is secured by a single unadjustable strap going round the back of the seat. It is not securely held in place and when sitting down the cushion gets easily rumpled up and creased. Does not stay in place as you sit. Utter rubbish. Worst thing I ever bought on Amazon.