on 25 March 2010
This glass platter is identical to the one which broke in the first 3 weeks of buying my Kenwood combination oven.
It has already greatly outlasted the original (which must have been faulty).
Make sure the drive attachment and the diameter are correct for your oven and you are set.
on 6 April 2011
Brought this to replace the place in my tesco convection microwave that smashed in use

This one is exactly the same size, the smooth bit for the supports where the wheels go was not quite the same size but still works fine anyway.

Great buy for the price.
on 1 March 2015
So far so good. I bought this to replace my one that cracked whilst cooking in the convection oven mode. (Sharp) The real replacement would have cost £51 so I took a chance on this. Touch wood its going to be OK. It fits perfectly and is of a good quality thickness.
So if you need a replacement for a Sharp R82STMA convection/microwave oven this fits !!
on 4 April 2010
Good quality replacement for my broken plate. Solid heavy Glass. Perfect fit. Waited 2 weeks.
on 11 September 2014
Excellent service and great value. Was so worried when I broke my plate for my old ((15+ years)Panasonic Dimension 4 Genius microwave that I would not easily get a replacement. Because the plate had smashed into tiny pieces, I was not sure of the size I needed. I took an interior measurement that was very close to the inside edges and it is perfect. Was also concerned that at that price it might explode on first use but it has been used many times since.
on 22 February 2012
Good product. good sales service, good return, good reimbursement.

Poor product specification: The turntable is described as 'Universal', with the implication that it is just that. This platen did not fit my Brother microwave; the size was right but the three glass-moulded 'dogs' in the centre did not match up with those on the microwave. The instability meant no turning and tipping over of the food container.

Unfit for purpose.
on 8 March 2015
Described by the seller as "universal" and fits "all microwaves with a 315mm turntable". It did not fit my Samsung oven due to the drive dimples being differently spaced. It seems that other buyers have also had similar problems with this turntable.
on 26 August 2013
This is the perfect replacement. I really could not tell any difference between it and the original, except of course the original was broken......
on 3 March 2010
I've given this item top marks because it does what it's suppose to. Enough said.
on 29 September 2015
At first, the plate seemed good quality. It looked sturdy and was fitting well my Sharp R-822STM. However, tonight, not even two months after the purchase, it just broke by itself while the oven was in function.