5.0 out of 5 stars Rats Repelled
Published on 10 Aug 2009 by M. Cox

1.0 out of 5 stars The rats loved it!
Our rats must have been particularly hungry. They ate the stuff! Every time we replenished it they came back for more.
Published 20 months ago by K. Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rats Repelled, 10 Aug 2009
M. Cox (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
We bought rat traps but then found that you need to release them at least one mile from the house and that this is distressing for the rats. I also bought a rifle and shot a couple of them but this solution is the most effective by far. We sprinkled the power liberally around the compost bins and bird feeding areas where the rats had taken-up residence. For the first day or so I thought we'd made a mistake but after 3 or 4 days it was obvious something had changed. A further few days and it was clear they'd all moved out. We went from around 10 rats to none in a week. That was some months ago, only now, four months later, do we have a new rat hole, so the powder is in use again. In the meantime I keep the powder stored in the shed with the bird food on the basis no rats will try and get in there so the food stores are safe. Great product - humane, non-toxic and highly effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for me, 29 Dec 2010
Helen Gilbert (Worcester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
I bought some Ratty a couple of years ago after reading a review in a horse magazine. I was desperate as with cats and dogs around I didn't want to use poison and couldn't use conventional traps either for the same reason. The rats had taken up residence in my hay barn and were having a great time. I did as suggested, and put Ratty in cut lengths of tights and then deployed them near entrances. In a 12 x 12 stable full of hay, I put 3 Ratty 'balls' and the Rats moved out next day. You mneed to be vigilant and put out fresh Ratty when you see they have returned (which is why I am on here now, buying some more) but a couple of years rat-free has been well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do just as it says on the tin, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
This product worked for me. I wanted to continue to feed the garden birds without feeding additional beasts and at first I noticed only one but then after a week I noticed two and they were becoming increasingly brave and started to chase off the birds feeding on the ground. At this point I started to worry and when I counted more than three, I freaked out and bought this. At the moment I have only used one generous application along the route they were taking and under the feeders and immediately they disappeared. So, for me this product has worked and I would not hesitate to buy it again. I live in a very rural spot and was surprised with this excellent result but very happy that I didn't have to resort to harsher methods of elimination because I really did not want to do so.

1.0 out of 5 stars The rats loved it!, 10 Nov 2012
K. Taylor "waterloo" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!, 14 Dec 2009
Hj Camp "HCAMP" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
After cats, traps and poison, a friend told me about this product. I bought three tubs to start as it was war on the rats that were taking baby guinea pigs! I sprinkled a whole tub around the perameter of their summer house, under the house, in the sheds in fact EVERYWHERE! The only thing it did was showed me which direction they were living in as it showed up the foot prints a treat! I found that 18p pots of ground black pepper much more effective in the end!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
I am very sad to report that this did not deter the rodents at all - I used it outside, it might work rather better indoors but I needed to use it in the garden.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK., 14 May 2013
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
This powder acts a repellent for Rats etc without harming other wildlife. It is organic. The drawback being that it has to be used when there is no threat of rain!!! Having said that, we have not seen a rat since using it so hopefully a result.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 July 2014
Rats still here!!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 Star Rat Food, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
Far from deterring our 'visitor', ratty seemed to love this product and came back time again when more was put down. On the plus side, we've now used the whole bottle and because there is no more, ratty has moved on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rat repel, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
I wanted to get rid of the rats hanging around my Chicken coop. I did not want to use anything that would harm my birds if they were to get it. The smell did not last long, so the rats ignored after a day or so.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›