4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lather
Very impressed with this shaving soap.
Very simple to create a nice thick lather, also has a pleasant scent.
Published on 3 Sep 2010 by John, UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good soap!
It smells amazing but is hard to get a good lather as a beginner. Found it easier to face lather with it.
Published 9 months ago by Andy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lather, 3 Sep 2010
This review is from: Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Sandalwood Shaving Soap in 65 g Travel Tub (Personal Care)
Very impressed with this shaving soap.
Very simple to create a nice thick lather, also has a pleasant scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars I did not know shave soaps could be so different..., 21 Jan 2013
I recently switched to DE shaving and as part of the process I purchased this product and good quality badger hair brush. For the past few years (with my Mach 3) I have used the Palmolive shave stick Palmolive For Men Classic Palm Extract Shave Stick 50g, but I wanted to try some new shave soap that came in a travel container, so that I could spend a few minutes in the morning using my new brush to work up a good lather. I travel a lot with my work so the compact container element of my purchase choice is what led me to this product. This Edwin Jagger shave soap has exceeded my expectations. I was not expecting such a different experience from the one I got with the Palmolive shave stick, but the lather that the soap produces is so much smoother and creamier. This leads to a much more comfortable shave. Who would have thought that a different soap could make so much difference?

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely scent!, 1 Feb 2011
brought this product as a stocking filler for my boy friend, and he loves it! goes on great, gives a smooth shave and smells great too! prompt delivery also.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect small size and good quality, 2 April 2014
bought for my other half as a present, he loves it, perfect small size for hand luggage travelling, foams well and smells lovely :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lather and aroma, 14 Mar 2014
Peter M. Adamson "Strider" (Peeblesshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This will travel with me "to the ends of the earth" and be legal in hand luggage. No excuses for stubble now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 11 Mar 2014
As a beginner in cut throat shaving I though I would give this soap a try, was not disappointed, this is a very high quality product and will defiantly buy in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Dec 2013
This product is an everyday affordable luxury. A small amount goes a long way if you use a brush. The smell is also great and it is a good size for travel.

4.0 out of 5 stars There is an alternative to Gillette afterall, 29 Oct 2013
After using Gillette shaving foam and extortionate razors for years I decided to look for a less toxic and cheaper alternative. This is just that. The sandalwood scent is wonderful the badger fur brush is soft and spreads the soap and at just 10p per razor blade it's 12times cheaper than Gillette razors. Using the razor takes a bit of practice because it's a bit easier to cut yourself but I am now used to it after just 5 shaves. Gillette shareholders will be quacking in their boots if everyone went back to traditional shaving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaver foam and brush, 15 July 2013
This came within the allotted time wich was great as it was for Father's Day. I have always wanted one of these and should have got one earlier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Jun 2013
This is great I love it. it improves my shave and used with the badger hair shaving brush I get a great shave

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›