5.0 out of 5 stars I did not know shave soaps could be so different...
Published 19 months ago by shop_buy_shop_buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good soap!
It smells amazing but is hard to get a good lather as a beginner. Found it easier to face lather with it.
Published 13 months ago by Andy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I did not know shave soaps could be so different..., 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Sandalwood Shaving Soap in 65 g Travel Tub (Personal Care)
I recently switched to DE shaving and as part of the process I purchased this product and good quality badger hair brush. For the past few years (with my Mach 3) I have used the Palmolive shave stick Palmolive For Men Classic Palm Extract Shave Stick 50g, but I wanted to try some new shave soap that came in a travel container, so that I could spend a few minutes in the morning using my new brush to work up a good lather. I travel a lot with my work so the compact container element of my purchase choice is what led me to this product. This Edwin Jagger shave soap has exceeded my expectations. I was not expecting such a different experience from the one I got with the Palmolive shave stick, but the lather that the soap produces is so much smoother and creamier. This leads to a much more comfortable shave. Who would have thought that a different soap could make so much difference?

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lather, 3 Sep 2010
Very impressed with this shaving soap.
Very simple to create a nice thick lather, also has a pleasant scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely scent!, 1 Feb 2011
brought this product as a stocking filler for my boy friend, and he loves it! goes on great, gives a smooth shave and smells great too! prompt delivery also.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 July 2014
very good buy last long time

5.0 out of 5 stars great soap for shaving, 25 Jun 2014
This is a really good product. It's way better than anything that ever came out of an aerosol can. It gives a lovely smooth shave and really helps the razor to glide. I always shave my head too. I definitely have a better shave with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 20 May 2014
L. Ireland "L. Ireland" (Northern Ireland.....UK) - See all my reviews
For the Man who wants the best in shaving this is it. This is like purchasing Chanel No 5 to Women.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely lather..., 11 May 2014
I must admit that at first I was going to give up on this soap, I'd been DE shaving for a year and only ever used shaving creams and decided to try this shaving soap and I couldn't get a decent lather, so I put this at the back of my shaving drawer.
Now after shaving with soaps for quite a while just decided to try this soap again and it is a great shaving soap there is a learning curve to these shaving soaps when you have been spoiled by shaving creams which are really easy to make a lather from, great Product would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect small size and good quality, 2 April 2014
bought for my other half as a present, he loves it, perfect small size for hand luggage travelling, foams well and smells lovely :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lather and aroma, 14 Mar 2014
Peter M. Adamson "Strider" (Peeblesshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This will travel with me "to the ends of the earth" and be legal in hand luggage. No excuses for stubble now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 11 Mar 2014
As a beginner in cut throat shaving I though I would give this soap a try, was not disappointed, this is a very high quality product and will defiantly buy in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›