5.0 out of 5 stars easy
this item is very easy to use, as I have arthritis and I am restricted in movement in my wrists somedays , but I was able to turn the connector with reasonable ease, worked well, and I would recommend this item.
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by monk

bought this hoping it would fit my single mixer tap - no chance.

unless you have a very straightforward single tap don't buy this

Published 10 months ago by Honestly

5.0 out of 5 stars easy, 13 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
Fits all of the taps that i have indoors. No leaks. Very easy to use. Great product. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - does the job perfect, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
Recently bought a new garden hose, buf the connectot supplied did not fit any of my taps. So found this one on Amazon and made a purchase. It came very quickly. The connector works brilliantly with no leakage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tap connector, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
Having bought two previous tap connectors it is great to get one that actually fits and does not spray water everywhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars unless you have a very straightforward single tap don't buy this it would probably suit a slim spout of uniform width that comes, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
bought this hoping it would fit my single mixer tap - no chance.

unless you have a very straightforward single tap don't buy this

it would probably suit a slim spout of uniform width that comes out at nice right angles (you can see the product clamps on at vertically so your tape needs to easily fit into the device to be clamped at a right angle)

to be fair probably my fault - my tap comes out and narrows towards the spout which itself is 45 degrees angled so a nice design but not the simplest - couldn't even fit the connector over it!

1.0 out of 5 stars so I was very disappointed that it didn't fit my kitchen tap or my ..., 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
I was confident that this tap connector would fit my tap so I could fill my childrens swimming pool up, so I was very disappointed that it didn't fit my kitchen tap or my bathroom one! I also bought one for my nan to make it easier for her to water her plants, hers didn't fit either and just caused us both to have soaking kitchens where the water sprouted everywhere... It looks like it fits on properly but as soon as you turn the tap on, water sprays everywhere. waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
Originally the wrong tap was sent to me but the correct one was immediately resent when queried. No hesitation in recommending

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
Recently purchased this to attach the hose pipe to the kitchen tap. Although it is sold as a universal tap connector it did not fit on our kitchen tap even though it is a modern kitchen tap.We have had to run the hose pipe from the bathroom (which has the old separate hot/cold taps)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 25 May 2014
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
I've only used this once so far but it worked perfectly, no more wrapping the hose connection in cloths to stop spray going all over the kitchen. I only tightened it just enough to hold it in place and it was fine, the water pressure didn't cause it to move or anything. This is at a good price and was delivered very quickly indeed too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Money down the drain..., 24 April 2013
This review is from: Multi-Purpose Tap Connector (Garden & Outdoors)
After reading several reviews from people saying that this is a great product & the seller claiming that it 'fits all brands of taps'. I was really disappointed that this product didn't fit my howdens kitchen taps & all of seals still leaked when I tried it on my bathroom taps. Also the seals have a strong fume like smell to them - reminicent of cheap pound shop products. Like I said - in my case it was money down the drain.

Multi-Purpose Tap Connector