Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.82+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 May 2014
Received this today, to keep a rug on carpet, don't know how long it will stay put so here's hoping it will stay put long time, will up date in a few days to say if it is staying put or not. Here is how to apply tape: This took me ages to work out how to peel back the tape on the reverse sticky side.
It was really tricky but now have worked it out. First put it on the rug or carpet and then it will peel back okay for the second sticky side, i tried to peel it back when it was on the tape and it is really difficult.
on 12 September 2012
This is relatively easy to apply but when trying to hold carpet on carpet it allows drift and then there is a tendency for the tape to role up sideways under the carpet. I.e. it does not stick well enough to the underside of the top carpet.
It does a job but needs daily correction.
on 7 March 2013
I am so fed up! I tried this yesterday with four different rugs on a mix of flooring. This morning, all have walked into strange positions as they always have. I have now tried everything and am resolved to just having to rearrange the rugs constantly. Hey ho.
on 26 November 2011
Very good product - does what it says. Used in bathroom to stick carpet to floor boards. Easy to use.
Good delivery service. recommend to other users
on 19 March 2012
Does what it states it does, I was in desperate need of sumthing to hold my rug down to our extra thick carpet as the rug always walked itself towards the t.v during the kids energetic dancing to just dance, since using the tape the rug has stayed put and not moved an inch, just what I wanted no complaints.
on 22 April 2013
Just as it says on the packaging this sticks my rugs to my wooden floors perfectly. My only complaint would be that its a bit of a fiddle to get the double sided backing off but it eventually works. Moreover, the price is great!
on 15 June 2013
i needed a strong tape to stick my hallway runner rug to my carpet and this has done the job perfectly. It has been a few weeks and has not moved a millimetre. Very happy with this product.
on 24 March 2013
What can you really say apart from great price, great product great service and most of all it works!! Well done
on 7 November 2013
Needed something that prevented a rug from slipping on carpet and this definitely does the trick. All the other alternatives seemed to offer solutions for rugs on laminate/wooden flooring.
on 2 May 2013
This item is great my rug in the hallway was always sliding and this tape is easy to use and my rug has not moved ones so very impressed cause it was so annoying : )