5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones
Published 11 months ago by Bo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As The Black Ones
Published on 18 May 2011 by Troy Mariyanayagam

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Creative EP-630 Noise-isolating in-ear Earphones - White (Electronics)
I originally bought these to replace my broken, fake Sennheiser CX400II's. After spending hours of research trying to find which ones were the best for me,(I tried Beats but they didn't sound very good) I settled on these EP-630s. Personally, I prefer the white color to a friend's black ones, and also wanted to differentiate between them. While I'm not an audiophile, the bass sounds good, and the sound is crystal clear and can go very loud. I usually keep the volume on my computer below 10 when using these headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little earphones, 9 May 2014
I've had these before on the Zen Touch 2 media player from creative, they are fine for everyday use, without being too tinny.
Audophiles im sure will find issues with them, but for me they are great, they sound good and isolate external noise quite well.

Recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As The Black Ones, 18 May 2011
I've owned several of the black versions of these headphones and they are brilliant, unfortunately these aren't as good as them. The bass is quite bad on these and I have to turn the volume all the way up on my iPod only then I can hear the music and by then it sounds rather terrible. So because of the bad bass and the quality of the music on higher volume I'm giving it three stars. The reason I bought these headphones is because I wanted an alternative to the white headphones apple supplies with its iPod's as I'm not a fan of them... but this one didn't do a good job either so I just had to go back to the black version of these headphones because they are one of the best and cheapest noise isolation headphones around. Creative Labs EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones ' Black (Eco Packaging)

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 22 Feb. 2014
Unable to pass any comment as this was purchased as a Christmas present. However it does seem like a good purchase as I have had no complaint. If you like this review then I see no reason why you should not purchase this product