5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than it looks in the picgture
Yes its a wee bit fragile when you put it together but treat it with respect and you will wow your friends at every get together with your cooking skills. Even ordinary cakes look special when presented on this cake stand. Only one quibble - it holds 36 cup cakes not the 33 advertised, so be prepared to make the full 3 batches of 12 without tasting one yourself!
Published on 9 Feb 2010 by S. Blight

3.0 out of 5 stars First one faulty..but speedily replaced!
Was very excited to receive my cup cake stand for a birthday party I was holding. But unfortunately when I went to put it together on the night, the top tier wouldn't screw in! (so I had to use it without the top).
Published on 26 Aug 2010 by Mrs Dunn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than it looks in the picgture, 9 Feb 2010
S. Blight (Portsmouth, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Wire Cupcake Tree for 36 Cakes (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB LITTLE CAKE STAND, 4 Jan 2010
What a cracking cake stand! I ordered it for Christmas and my guests loved it. Ok maybe I shouldn't have tried to bake and decorate 33 different cup cakes to fill it on Boxing morning (with a hangover to boot) but it was well worth the effort when our family came around for our annual Boxing Day buffet as it stole the show! Fantastic buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars good centre piece, 21 Jun 2010
good and stable, although a little wonky. needs the wires bending to get exactly in shape.
great as a centre piece, and for the price, you can't go wrong.
would definitely reccommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars First one faulty..but speedily replaced!, 26 Aug 2010
As soon as I contacted Amazon though they arranged a replacement, which arrived the next day! And I was also able to arrange to have the faulty one collected from my place of work, no fuss or bother!
Thankfully my replacement seems better, although I am a bit dubious of how it would survive if you put it up and took it apart a few times (so I am leaving the separators screwed into the tiers just in case!) It did look good with all the cakes in, even if the top was missing!

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, 12 Jun 2010
Looks great, have had lots of lovely comments. If you're interested in a stand for buns, this is the one for you. Remember though you have a lot of baking to do to fill it.!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miniamo cupcake tree stand, 3 Jun 2010
Mrs. M. A. Wright (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This product is so easy to order, fast delivery and looks amazing when full of cupcakes. I would recommened this product to anyone who wants to add a special touch to displaying cupcake at parties etc. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars cup cake tree stand, 17 Feb 2014
this is a lovely cake stand used it for my sons 18th lots of lovely comments holds lots of cup cakes;

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 16 Sep 2013
When I made my first batch of cupcakes and put them on this stand they looked beautiful. It made a real centre piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth its weight in cupcakes!, 24 July 2013
It is well made, easy to slot together, holds cupcakes securely, looks expensive and stores away neatly in the solid box.
I would recommend this to anyone who loves to create an impressive centrepiece. Its a doddle. Even relatively plain bakes look good but creative colourful ones look spectacular on it. I've used it many times now and the reaction is always 'wow!'

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought for my grandaughters birthday cake arrangement, 31 Jan 2013
This product was brought as I say to help display birthday cup cakes.

You can take this stand apart and store to use whenever you wish which is a bonus.

Quick delivery with decent packaging, a must for a great display!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›