on 11 February 2011
I got this item recently to go with my recently purchased netbook and it fits it really nice and snugly. The padding seems very well made and is not as soft as some neoprene bags I've had previously which means it's more protected. The zip is good quality and i doubt it would be likely to break easily.

The look is very nice and goes well with my black and red Samsung. Also the little pocket in front is very handy for storing cables among other things.

Overall a great product and does exactly what it says on the ad! Delivery was very quick i'm in Ireland ordered product on a Sunday, got it on a Tuesday morning and that was by using the free delivery option! Fantastic!
on 6 August 2012
What can I say but Excellent. Arrived on time, good quality, got a pouch for your power lead.
The only thing (after thought) was that I could/should have bought one that was water proof. BUT it's not big deal. This one's good value for the money.
Hope this comment helps?
on 24 May 2011
Good value for money. The cover fits my 10.1" Toshiba NB550D-109 netbook like a glove and the side pocket has room enough for the power cable, a full size wireless mouse, a usb and HDMI cable.
on 15 May 2012
More robust with a hardish back and fits my toshiba netbook just right. Doesn't look anywhere as cheap as it is and is good quality. Will be perfect for protecting netbook in my work bag - but I will look for something with a handle for carrying around with bigger accessories as the external 'pocket' is not, as the label on the sleeve suggests, big enough to put a mouse or anything else bulky in! Perfect if you want a smart, slim line protection for your net book. Lovely! (and matches the red of my netbook!)
on 24 May 2011
A good well made product. It keeps everything in one place. Plenty of room I even keep my part for under the machine to keep it cool in it.
on 9 February 2014
Good quality notebook case. Bought for a relative who is very happy. This offers good day to day protection. The side pocket is a little tight to take the power supply. I'm sure it would fit although the plug would probably damage the case. Overall well worth purchasing if you don't mind keeping the power supply separate.
on 15 January 2013
This was bought as a present. Was a perfect fit for an HP Netbook. Room also for cable. Good quality for the price.
Gives protection for netbook while not in use. I have a similar Belkin sleeve for my Acer netbook and was very impressed with the quality of this product.
on 26 August 2011
i bought a HP 10.1 inch laptop and it was perfectly suit with my mini laptop.
very nice looking.
quick delivery.
just loved the product.
Highly recommended.
on 30 April 2013
nice padding, quality zipper, neoprene material, just the perfect size for my samsung note2 galaxy
10.1" tablet. I recommend it.
on 13 July 2014
Bought for my Acer T100 Transformer and it fits excellently. Really happy.