5.0 out of 5 stars Order Of War
A fantastic war game which requires a lot of skill, a fast PC Is must to play this game to enjoy the great graphics and in game play.
Published on 9 Aug 2011 by Gogsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Brainless fun
Played on windows vista64.

Order of War(oow) is basically a very poor mans Company Of Heroes or Men of War. Although, as i type that, i am not sure OOW has the right to be mentoined in the same breath as those games, infact i know its not, but it just gives you an example of what this game is trying to be, but just doesnt cut the mustard.

Basically,...
Published on 8 Oct 2009 by Jules

3.0 out of 5 stars Brainless fun, 8 Oct 2009
Jules (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Played on windows vista64.

Basically, this is a cut down, no brainer RTS game, that builds up your expectations of it just being in the same genre as the games mentioned above. But only to slap you down with God awful voice acting, and an arcade style combat that gives you no connection to the units you are throwing to their death. Graphicaly it isnt too bad, the detail on the tanks is nice, but the terrain is a bit bare, and the maps pretty small. Normally I would had given this 2 stars overall, but the cinematic camara in the game, which i liked allot, as you can watch in real time, a film like presentation of your units figting. With tanks firing, guns loading etc.. and this is the sole reason i am bumping it to 3 stars.

Its an OK game overall imo, for a bit of quick brainless fun. But i wouldnt buy this if you are expecting the deep , rich , RTS quality of Company of Heroes or Men of War. It's Ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems on Vista, 27 Sep 2009
Frank Smith "rafwop" (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Had great hopes for this ,but had many problems getting it to work on Vista,I had the minimum specs,but was slow,graphics looked good,but game crashed several times,also the Steam connection was a problem,I received an update for the programme,but I could not get the programme to work after it installed,I have given up and removed this from my PC,maybe others will have better luck?
Also had problems uninstalling.

1.0 out of 5 stars No depth to this game, 25 Sep 2009
A. GREEN (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I was looking forward to playing this game based on the product description, previews and screenshots. However, within the first 30mins of playing I gave up due to the arcade style. I tried to go back on several occasions, but no, I can not stand this game after less than a week. It was the disappointment the drove me to write this review. Like me, if you enjoy strategy games with at least a some depth in terms of tactics, weapon systems and progression, you might NOT enjoy this game. A positive - the graphics are impressive. Could of been a great game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order Of War, 9 Aug 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, light RTS, 11 Dec 2009
Paul Saunders "Flyboygames" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Graphically the game is very good, no question. The cinematic option is superb. Is it realistic? No. Is it fun to play and easy to get into? Yes. There are much more realisitc games on the market but to master those takes a lot of time and effort by the player (Theatre of War, Combat Mission spring to mind).

I'm a hardcore WW2 game player, particularly board wargames (Advanced Squad Leader 400+ pages of rules). Realism and attention to detail are out there but I like this game becuase it is light, easy to get into and enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars stick with it, 13 Oct 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I am a big fan of men of war and the first company of heroes, so I was hoping this game would be as good. initially I was very disappointed and thought I'd wasted my money, as the first few campaigns were colour by numbers but as the game progressed it really began to grow on me. its basic game play I admit compered to other games of this genre but it has great graphics and it is very absorbing with some really great battles. I am now playing it through again as I enjoyed it so much.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR, 20 Mar 2014
Mr. O. P. Fields "Fieldsy" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Doesn't say that you constantly need to be online, which is an annoying thing for me, so it lies unopened in front of my computer. Oh well Company of heroes is better anyway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Great value for money fast delivery
a game a can play over and over again
I would recommend it to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
10/10 seller, dilivery etc,. My son loves playing this game. It's easy to play, and the graphics are really good. I would buy this game again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Order Of War (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This game is no good on the computer. You cant use any hand controls to operate your movements. You have to use the keyboard.

Order Of War (PC DVD)
Order Of War (PC DVD) by Square Enix (Windows XP)
3.20