5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
I bought these earphones as an alternative to my Apple iPod earphones. I've been using the Apple ones for years and always found them fine and comfortable... except on any public transport where it feels like the outside noise is all you can hear.
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by AWilliams

1.0 out of 5 stars Good sound.... as long as you don't move!
Any slight touch or movement of the wire is heard loudly through the earphones so if you plan on moving around while listening to music i would avoid these!
Published on 14 Nov 2011 by JZ 1982

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Creative EP-630 Noise-isolating in-ear Earphones - Blue (Electronics)
These noise isolating ones sort that problem effectively, but the sensation takes a bit of getting used to! They're very comfortable but at first you feel like you're wearing ear plugs, as all other sound is very muffled. If your clothing or anything clips/ brushes against the cable or earbuds, the sound it makes seems to be plugged straight into your eardrums, but unless you're moving around a lot this wouldn't be a problem.
The sound is good, very bassy (so much so that I change my iPod's EQ to Bass Reduce or Treble Boost), and you don't need a high volume setting. I mostly use my iPod when walking to work, when I actually like to be able to hear oncoming traffic etc, so I'll stick to my old noise-leaking Apple set when I'm out and about. But I've just been away for Christmas by train, and these earphones were a godsend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Good sound.... as long as you don't move!, 14 Nov 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, and don't isolate., 3 Jun 2011
Cheap tinny sound, no isolation. I returned these the same day and splashed out a little more on some Sennheiser HD 202 headphones which do actually stop office distractions at a low volume.

As I'm never going to use the heaphones on the move; the over-ear ones are more comfortable any way.

Even with the correct size attachment (large in my case) there's little isolation unless you turn the volume up to hearing-damaging levels.

These are worse than the cheap £7 ones I bought in an airport years ago...

From my experience, Amazon returns are handled very well.
It would be nice though if descriptions were actually changed when they're clearly untrue.

4.0 out of 5 stars The first time i wanted less bass from earphones, 4 May 2011
Amazing bass however sometimes it is a downfall. using it on my laptop i have to keep changing eq settings because of the bass settings drowning out vocals and treble. but overall quite good cant go wrong for the price. watch out for fakes spend extra £2 and buy from amazon themselves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Earphones with pluses and minuses, 8 April 2011
AP (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'd been using the earphones which came with my Iphone 3G between and a small portable DAB radio but had become increasingly fed up as the fell out of my ears.

I wasn't particularly bothered about getting earphones with a mic. as I rarely ever used them when making or taking calls on the phone. That widened my options considerably when looking for an alternative set.

I scanned the large selection Amazon had within my budget, paying attention to the reviews and settled upon these.

So how do they perform then?

Well there's good and bad in there thus far in the three or four weeks usage I've had with them.

The good bits first. I saved a couple of quid by going for blue coloured earphones and they do look pretty smart.

They've met my primary objective well in that I've had no problems whatsoever with them falling out of my ears and though some have commented otherwise I've found the length of the cable to be ample for my needs.

I've also found the noise reduction works fairly and whether by accident or design they seem to tangle much, much less than my old Iphone headphones.

The iffy bits now. Perhaps its just my ears adjusting but first impressions were that they didn't give as good as sound as my previous Iphone headphones did. That's not to say they aren't good, just I think not quite as good as delivering the sound quality the old pair did.

For the first few days I was also quite disturbed to feel the thump, thump, thump of my footseps when walking reverberating through the earphones. Over time this is something I've stopped consciously hearing though if you happen to be listening to spoken word rather than music you can out of the blue notice the thump, thump, thump noise.

A minor grumble when I first opened the box was that I had hoped there may have been a clip to attach the earphones cable to my jacket. There was none although in fairness none was advertised. I found that a necessity with the old pair where without one would stick, tangle and drag the earphones out of your ear. But the lack of tangling and the length of the cable means it's not really been an issue.

All things considered I'm happy enough given what was a relatively meagre sum paid in comparison to some sets out there. Several reviews warn of a limited lifespan so we'll see how long we get out of them but thus far I've been happy enough with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as i expected, 26 July 2010
Amazon Customer (La Nucia Alicante España) - See all my reviews
i find that they dont fit in my ears tightly enough and thats weraing the smallest ones,i also find they give a tinny sound