5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones!, 20 Jun 2011
MH (Copenhagen, Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative EP-630 Noise-isolating in-ear Earphones - Pink (Electronics)
I've only had these for a few weeks, so can't say too much about durability yet, but so far they're great! They sound great and they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound quality, 11 Nov 2010
CL Perry "catpea33" (Sept-Iles, Québec) - See all my reviews
I've had to replace my old headphones and chose these ones based on reviews I read here. I normally go for more expensive headphones because good sound quality is important to me and I frequently travel on noisy transport (e.g. planes, and I also work on a boat) so I wanted headphones that would reduce external noise. These headphones don't disappoint. The sound quality is very good with a well-developed bass, which is usually missing from headphones of this price. The ear buds are also very comfortable when you find the correct size - it's well worth taking the five minutes to try the three different sizes to get the full potential from the headphones. The longer cable length is also very welcome because it allows me to trail the headphones through my clothes if necessary, e.g. when I'm out running. I also like that I had the choice of colours because I love pink. ;)

I'd fully recommend these headphones. They're very good and the price is even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourites!, 21 April 2010
I love my pink earphones which are more cheerful and pretty than my black ones of the same make. They're comfortable to wear, beautifully designed, and do their job with grace and efficiency.

4.0 out of 5 stars Noise isolating earphone, 19 April 2011
The earphones are fine which include a couple of different size pads but would have preferred a soft rubber to the plastic but they do the job

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice For The Price, 30 Sep 2010
They Deliever Decent Sound..For The Price.
Its Not As "AWSOME" As People Make It Out To Be, They are jus Standard In-Earphones.
And As Far AS Noise Cancling Goes...Its Just As Standard..U Can Still Here OutSide Noise...And Noise Escapes, Thats When Its Turned Up Realy Loud Any Way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones, 24 Sep 2014
Work well, sound great and last a long time if you protect them from the bottom of your bag (in a make-up/pencil case).