4.0 out of 5 stars good wet fun
My boys love these.. they put them in their water mortar guns.. they seem good quality, would recommend
Published on 27 Mar 2010 by Sharon

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product - prompt delivery
Product was cheap - that explains why it was not very good. Many of the bombs had no necks and those that were filled with water from the useless pump - many of them [at least 50%] had pin hole leaks so I had about 70 for my Cub Scouts to play with. Luckily I also had some decent balloons so the cubs could have fun
Published 1 month ago by watg

4.0 out of 5 stars good wet fun, 27 Mar 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Water chaos guaranteed!, 1 Aug 2012
Cheshire Cat (Warrington, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
A bunch of 9/10 year olds had immense fun with these.

Water everywhere but happy faces all round. Perfect for a Summer afternoon's entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bombs Away!, 31 Aug 2013
JB (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
These little bomblets have provided great fun in the sun; they seem well made and we haven't any tearing before they're filled. For the price - and free delivery - these seem like a real bargain. We'll certainly be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate fun for kids - water balloons!, 30 Sep 2012
L. Jackson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
I bought these as a neighbour had them and my kids nagged me for the same.

Absolutely fantastic fun for all ages..........what is it with kids and water? My top tip would be to fill them up in secret, have a bucket full ready and then tell them they can play with them, I got caught with half a dozen kids by the garden tap waiting for me to fill them and it is time consuming!

For a cheap, entertaining toy on a hot day, you cannot beat these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Water Bomb Baloons, 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
We bought these water bombs for my sons 7th birthday party and they went down very, very well indeed. Filling them up can take some time, but it is worth it. I would definately buy them again they are exstreamly good value for money!

4.0 out of 5 stars they're like rubber gloves which maybe means you can just use ..., 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
these balloons are made of latex (says so on the packet) which I think is the smell on your hands, they're like rubber gloves which maybe means you can just use rubber gloves as water balloons?? anyhow, these are cheaper and much better. It never even knew they came with a little tap spout to pour into the balloon which fit my tap perfectly. anyhow, water balloons make the best kind of fun and these are so great and cheap at the same time, although if you don't use the spout then they break really easily, but just like any water balloon. I couldn't stop about 40 of them from getting holes in them but it was obviously going to happen. 144 balloons is a LOT but I used up mine in a matter of days. My brother and loved them :) I'm gonna repurchase right now!!! thank you :)

4.0 out of 5 stars wet, wet, wet, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
Water bombs are much of a muchness. This pack doesn't come with an attachment for the tap and I couldn't fit it on any of my taps. If you have an outside tap it may fit. They work well when filled. Not very big but big enough to have brilliant fun for primary aged children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
Bought for school wide project. Product was durable and burst when it was meant to most of the time.
It did take a long time to fill up until I worked out that filling up empty plastic paint bottles with water and using them to fill the balloons was much easier as the balloons fit over the top of the bottle head better than over a tap. Lots of fun!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product - prompt delivery, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely rubbish it cost me an extra £3. 61 ..., 25 July 2014
This review is from: 144 WATER BOMB BALLOONS MULTICOLOURED FOR SUMMER FUN (Toy)
Absolutely rubbish it cost me an extra £3.61 for delivery and they arrived a week later they were stuck together and deformed they also broke when i tried to attach them to the tap, when you can eventually get some water in them they are tiny, not worth the hassle bought 5 packets and threw them all in the bin.