5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I wanted this to connect my TV to my sound bar and surround sound headphones so I could use both without having to constantly keep un plugging the digital audio lead.
So far its working perfectly :-)
Published 9 months ago by Mr. M. A. Harrison

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Return as didn't match my requirements
Published 9 days ago by Mr Nicholas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: LINDY 2 Way TosLink Digital Optical Audio Splitter (Electronics)
So far its working perfectly :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality product. Recommended., 28 Dec 2013
So after researching every splitter out there available this item was the only item that had positive reviews. As soon as I recieved it I had it setup in 5 minutes. Worked first time to split Xbox 360 signal to theatre system and surround headset. No signal loss and works with standard optical cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 17 Feb 2013
The advantage of this splitter is that it also boosts the signal, although this means it needs a power source. I am using it to send Dolby Digital 5.1 to both my amp and a decoder for surround sound headphones from my sky+ HD box. I tried a cheaper unpowered splitter, but the signal was too weak to then work properly.
I also called Lindy to confirm spec of product and they were very helpful.
I recommend both product and company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you need a two way splitter, 18 Jan 2014
Good quality product, no denegration in signal. If you require a two way splitter do not hesitate to purchase this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Resolved issues with Smart TV, 8 Feb 2014
There are cheap non powered splitters available but the reviews were poor. This works fine to resolve the issue with many "Hi Tech" TVs with very limited external sound options, thus gave me the ability to power sound boxes, amplifiers and head phones

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE BIT OF KIT, 7 April 2014
AN OPTICAL SPLITTER…………….THE MAINS POWER MADE AUDIO COME OUT OF BOTH SETS OF SPEAKERS. ONES WITH NO POWER WONT WORK!….WOULD USE AGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar 2014
Excellent bit of kit but you do have to stick to max 5m optical cable as it says on the product description

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service from Lindy., 23 Jan 2014
I ordered this item by mistake and once I realised I contacted Lindy to request a return authorisation and refund. Lindy authorised the refund without qibble. Lindy also informed me that the product I actually needed was produced by them which enabled me to keep a look out on Amazon for it. I am happy with the service from Lindy although I cant comment about the product as it did not meet my needs other than it was well made and arrived quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars fulfils requirement, 18 Aug 2013
good value and dispatch - does exactly as required, is in constant use - very happy with the item and supplier will use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality always, 7 Feb 2013
Lindy products are excellent i have several items, this optical switch works a treat.
Does exactly what it says on the tin.