5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
My order has arrived within 24 hours, I am very happy with the quality of the product and the service, I am delighted..........Thank you !
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by Judi in Disguise

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 flags and not 10: Tibetan prayer flags
don't bother! They sent me a short '5 flags' ... I asked them to send me another 5 flags but was told that 5 flags cost the same as 10 and I should return my 5 flags if I still wanted the 10 flags.... too much hassle
Published on 22 Jun 2010 by Italian wonder

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 flags and not 10: Tibetan prayer flags, 22 Jun 2010
This review is from: Tibetan Prayer Flags; 10 Flags -Total Length 150cm - from The India Connection. Usually dispatched within 2 working days. (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Oct 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars The printing is very faint and washes off easily. You get what you pay for, 9 July 2014
boo2 "andrew" (brighton, England) - See all my reviews
The positives: they are cheap, they are small and colourful, they arrived quickly and were well packaged.
The negatives: they are not, form what I can tell, made of cotton, rather they have stiff synthetic feel and so do not hang well. The printing is very faint and washes off easily.
You get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Delighted with these. They bring blessings to our very small garden

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 17 May 2014
I was very disappointed with these as they were smaller than the last ones that I ordered and have already started fraying

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Mar 2014
So maths not being my strong point these are smaller than I expected but nevertheless perfect. They are just perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 July 2013
Had 1 set up as part of camping which felt good. a 2nd set has been over my front door ~ been up rather a while through all weathers! so is now rather faded but that is to be expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tibetan prayer flags, 30 Sep 2012
Mrs. A. Cull - See all my reviews
Purchased as a present for a special person.
Arrived swiftly packaged appropriately.
Really looking forward to watching the person opening them.
Looking forward to seeing them on her wall