TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 July 2012
A fantastic album.

Toto are, in my opinion, one if the greatest rock groups of all time and this superb double album offers over thirty tracks, including all their greatest hits.

There are of course the familiar ones such as 'Africa' (my personal all time number one track) and 'Rosanna'; but also less well known, but certainly as good, others such as 'I Will Remember'.

The sound quality is superb, such clarity, and the packaging and sleeve has been attractively designed.

A genuine bargain at the price offered, and highly recommended to long time fans or ideal as an introduction for newcomers.
on 17 April 2011
Nice collection from the soft rock band with, in my view, two outstanding tracks, which are (of course) 'Africa' and 'Rosanna', both of which I can listen to again and again. All told a good value double CD.
on 23 October 2011
I remembered Toto from many years ago but at first was unsure about a double album. My mistake ! a throughly enjoyable album and a lot of songs I remembered but didn't realise that they were done by Toto.
on 13 March 2013
A great collection of some of the best music from Toto!
Would definatly recommend. Is a great product, works perfectly and was a great price
on 5 May 2012
This album brought me back to my teenage years. It was great to here all the best of Toto. It is a must have album. It has all the songs to remember. The seller is very good as well. CD was good, and arrived very quickly. Thank youAfrica: The Best Of...
on 10 July 2010
Brilliant album, all the hits and more, Africa, Rosanna, I'll be with you, Hold the line and loads more on this 2 CD set.
on 4 August 2015
great item
on 11 June 2013
I quite like this but I was more impressed at Latitude unfortunately he has a lot of imitators so he doesn't sound that fresh
on 2 October 2014