5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling
These clear glasses are great for cycling. Good looking, and much cheaper than glasses from a cycling shop. Good for when passing cars throw stones in your face.

The yellow tint ones are good too, for daytime, but then you might consider getting some cycling glasses with interchangeable filter lenses.

For the winter though, in the dark, or any time...
Published on 8 Sept. 2011 by HarpingOn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
Product states anti fog,wear them 5 mins they fog up,if id known this i wouldnt have got for my husband
Published on 2 May 2013 by dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling, 8 Sept. 2011

For the winter though, in the dark, or any time really, the clear ones are all kinds of WIN.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling, 17 July 2013
Recently lost my previous cycling glasses and was recommended these by friend. Very happy. I when for the Orange tint lenses so I could get some sun protection, but still use them in the winter time.

Great for glare, however could use some polarization. But for £12 I can't complain.

They have since proved their worth 10 fold in after a passing truck threw up gravel and piece hit me directly in the eye. The glasses deflected it and not even a scratch to show n the lenses,.

Have attempted to fog them up with breath (common while cycling with a mask) to no avail. Don't know if other reviewers had a faulty pair but I couldn't Fog these up even when trying.

Great Glasses. Great price. Nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run over by a car, still good., 18 July 2014
Great comfortable fit. Mine were even run over by a car and are still in almost perfect condition; that gets them five stars from me.

The only tiny drawback is the writing on the lenses which makes it feel like a permanent smudge on a small part of the lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Pair Bought For The Car, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: CAT Caterpillar Workwear Tread Smoke Work Safety Glasses Sunglasses Shades Ideal For Cycling MTB (Apparel)
I'm not sporty I'm just a bloke who wanted a decent looking, rugged, pair of sunglasses that wrap around. These are so good, and great value, that I've just ordered, and only 24hrs later received, a second pair to keep in the car. Great glasses, great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, 7 Sept. 2013
I bought these to protect my eyes whilst mountain biking, firstly the are light and very comfortable and I have a bent nose so that's saying something as I can hardly ever get comfy eye gear, the lenses are tough and the orange colour is fantastic, and they stay on your bonce no problem, if I ever broke these by dropping them from a great height into a volcano I would get another pair no hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety Sunglasses, 22 Dec. 2012
Good pair of glasses.
Not too dark and protects sufficient enough from the sun.
I wear with my chainsaw helmet and they don't rub or feel tight with it.
They're farely bendy so I can just throw in my bag.
Considering buying the clear pair. Although I haven't done hard work yet in them so I'm not sure whether they would fog up or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a bike ride, 28 Feb. 2014
I use them to protect my eyes from pasting traffic when riding through a busy town. They assist with the glare from the sun, even when I am looking rearwards in my mirror. All around protection and clear visablity is paramount for me and these glasses do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely comfortable to wear and ideal for cycling, 24 Aug. 2013
G. G. Curtis - See all my reviews
my only criticism was that they didn't come with a tie string bag, so I had to go out and buy one. The bag only cost 80p so a corresponding all-in price would make more sense, nevertheless they still deserve a 5 star rating. They are absolutely brilliant and I now wear them for my daily bike ride. They are also far, far more comfortable than my day to day glasses, which made me wonder why I couldn't get another pair and ask my opticians to fit prescription lenses. If CAT can get the frames exactly right for this kind of money why do we have to pay the earth for much less comfortable ones every time we have to buy a new pair of glasses?

5.0 out of 5 stars cat cycle glasses, 2 April 2012
GREAT PRODUCT; BRILLIANT FOR CYCLING, WRAPROUND, RUBBER EDGES, BENDY ARMS, AND GREAT SUNGLASSES. (I HAD BROWN LENSES). ALSO GOOD SERVICE. WILL RECOMMEND.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for the price, 2 Sept. 2014
Fantastic product for the price. They are extremely comfortable, provide and excellent wrap to protect eyes from bright light. I bought these for running, cycling and general wear as I was sick of cheap sunglasses falling to pieces so easily. These can be used as protective wear but also definitely look good enough to be worn as sunglasses. Full UV protection at a fraction of the cost of decent quality fashion/technical sunglasses. Recommend these 100%. Adjustable lens angle also a great feature.