Size: Small 3-4 years|Change

on 3 February 2011
I bought this for my tall 4 year old thinking there would be room for growth (states 5-8 yr on the packaging) however there is way too much room and this will not fit him until he's at least 10! Otherwise its a great looking costume. Unfortunately we've had to return it for the smaller size.
on 10 March 2012
My son loves this outfit but i have found it to be a bit flimsy ang after it had been put on and taken off a couple of times the stitching did have to be rescued before it fell apart.It is very generous in size and it will fit for a while even though my son is on the upper limit of the size on the label.
on 2 April 2014
I bought this batman suit for my son and it was enormous and I should have asked the question there and then but instead I assumed it was my error and thought I must have ordered a medium for my 5 year old average sized son. So I ordered another small (quoted as for ages 3-4) only to find that I had ordered the right size in the first place and that actually our friend's son who is now 9 can wear it and it fits (and he's at least average size himself). I called buy4less they said they would happily refund me but I would have to pay the cost of the return myself. When I questioned whether it was reasonable that I had to pay for the return postage given that the sizing is way out I don't know of any boy in my sons class aged 4 or 5 who would fit this or in fact in the class above, buy 4less said the average sizings were not their responsibility but were determined by the manufacturer. So unless your son is a giant don't buy this and I won't be buying anything from buy4less from now on.
on 3 January 2013
Bought on request as an Xmas gift, for my Nephew. It's still in one piece despite having to surgicaly remove it from him each night to date.
on 8 November 2015
What a joke!!! Can with a hole in the leg, cheap and well over priced!!! This WAS for my 10 year old son but it fits my 6ft husband....
review image
on 21 February 2012
was really disappointed when I received this outfit. It was supposed to fit a 5 year old - more like a 15 year old!!!! My grandson was really upset. Also the packaging was really tatty looking. I returned the outfit on 31st January and as yet still not received a refund.
on 27 December 2013
This was what my tall 4.5 year old asked for from Santa. The night before I took it out of the package to check things and was ALLARMED at how absolutely enormous it was. I always buy him size 5 or 6 years but this was just....gigantic. At least a 10 or 12 year old could fit in it. The "muscles" part was enormous, too. Of course I can't return it now because of my midnight tailoring attempts. Argh.
on 17 February 2013
These outfits are so badly sized. We first of all received a large which we didn't order, and the length would have fit a 13 year old but not the width. (My son is 3) Due to reading all the other reviews I ordered an age 5-7 as most reviews said the the age 3-4 was so small. My son got this for his 3rd birthday. The age 5-7 is far too long even for my 7 year old nephew!! We then ordered the 3-4 even thought the reviews said they were small because the 5-7 would have fit a 10 year old (in height!) but even the age 3-4 there is not enough give in the arms. For example, the wrists are fairly tight fitting and don't leave a lot of room for growth, yet the legs would fit him until he's at least 5years old. The same with the velcro at the back, it is already starting to pull and strain so I doubt they will last much longer. My son is only 3 yrs 4 mths now so he hasn't had more than 4 months out of this outfit. Also, the muscles are SO BIG, that my son actually hates wearing the suit anyway because he can't play with anything else while wearing the suit. The muscles keep pushing up under his chin and he keeps saying its hurting him. We have the same problem with the Superman outfit in the same size (age 3-4). I don't recommend these outfits, especially for broad children as my son is considered slim build and the lengths and widths of these items are so way off the mark. My son does however completely love the cape and mask and would recommend if you can find these anywhere on their own, they are well worth buying. The belt is not very good at staying on either and is a hazard when it slips down in my opinion. If I have to buy again, I will be buying the batman/superman outfits with no muscles as my nephews are a much better fit.
on 5 January 2013
I was very happy with this item which came very quickly and gave lots of pleasure on Christmas Day thanks.
on 5 January 2016
My 7 year old son hasn't had this off...... he loves it. The only thing is that i ordered a large as it said up to age 10 but even though my son is small i don't think it will fit him for too much longer. At least he is getting his moneys worth now!
review image