5.0 out of 5 stars Always works for me
I can remember some years ago being very sceptical about Rescue Remedy until a friend urged me to try when it when I was going through a very stressful time. Non addictive, non alcoholic and impossible to take an overdose this is a reliable standby for those times when you feel upset but need to carry on with life.

I find it helps me to stop obsessing over...
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by Damaskcat

2.0 out of 5 stars so-so
Gave to a friend who was going through a hard time, they didnt taste very nice and didnt seem to make much of a difference.
Published 9 months ago by Shimon

5.0 out of 5 stars Always works for me, 8 Nov 2011
Damaskcat (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)

I find it helps me to stop obsessing over things I can't change. If I feel nervous before a medical appointment sucking on a pastille calms me down and helps me to see everything in perspective. It also helps me if I wake up in the middle of the night and find things going round and round in my head.

Now I carry a tin of pastilles around with me and always have them or the spray version to hand at home. I wouldn't be without my Rescue Remedy even though I can go months without needing it. If you're going through stressful time - give Rescue Remedy a try - you could be surprised how well it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps you calm, 4 Dec 2011
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
This is a re-order as I suck the gums when under stress or when I cant get to sleep. Calms your nerves down.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonder product !, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
I use to carry in my bag these pastilles and use of them whenever:
- I see something shocking on the street (an accident, maybe) or I feel panic - a pastile is a comforter for me; if you are a driver, you must have Rescue Remedy in your bag
- I am to much thinking of the future, my mind is not able to think in the present, I'm dreaming with my eyes opened;
- I become impacient - it makes me be pacient again
One day, one of my colleagues was worried about her husband and not capable of working, thinking about the future. She took a Rescue pastille and bwcame able to concentrate and work again.
The pastilles are good for emotional sensitive children, before a contest. They won't feel panic and they can better concentrate. It is also good for those who take care of their older relatives or sick people and feel they cannot bear this situation (in this case, a pastille work very well along with 2 drops of Olive Remedy)
You must know that the pastilles don't work everytime you are in anger, this is a state with many reasons, you must go to the root of the problem and find a different Bach flower Remedy.
The pastilles have a wonderful taste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product - Cant fly without, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
The pastilles with me work better than the other products in the Rescue Remedy range.
I have panic attacks when flying but taking one of these is enough to calm me enough to be able to fly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
I love these pastels, I always keep them in my handbag... And might pop a packet in the odd Xmas stocking for friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Works - extremely helpful for stressful situations like flying, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
I originally bought the 'standard' Rescue Remedy in the bottle with the pipette for my driving lessons - as an adult learner I've found the beginning of the lessons a bit prone to panic and I've certainly seen my progress come on leaps and bounds since starting a few drops of this pre-lesson.

At the risk of sounding like a massive worrier, in the past few years I've become a really nervous flier. Despite having jetted all the way around the world I was finding flying, particularly short haul journeys with budget carriers, quite stressful. An upcoming work trip to Glasgow had me feeling anxious so I decided to pick these up in a branch of boots.

As they were a pastille, it meant I could suck on them, which was another distraction and I started taking them whilst waiting to board at the gate and carried on sucking on them through any parts of the flight I would normally find stressful - take off, landing and any bumpiness and although it was a lovely smooth flight I felt calm and relaxed throughout. The usual test - sweaty palms - simply didn't happen and by repeating the process on the way home it was even easier.

I'm not sure whether these truly work, or whether there's an element of placebo, but either way I'm really grateful for the effect they have and will be buying another tin for a long haul flight in two weeks time.

Two things it's worth pointing out - continuous sucking at high pressure eight leave you with a bit of a pressure headache; and it does warn you that excessive consumption could produce laxative effects!

1.0 out of 5 stars Old Stock?, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
These pastilles had a very strange taste indeed unlike any I had previously bought.
Would not recommend them particularly as they have to be unopened in order to be returned!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rescue Remedy Pastilles, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
Very fast delivery. These pastilles come in a small tin, perfect for keeping in your bag. However, THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE WORKED. Gutted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
I swear by these things - they are fantastic. They do have a good soothing effect (perhaps psychological), but something is doing the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Rescue Remedy Pastilles 50g (Personal Care)
This product arrived very promptly and was well packaged.
I was exactly what I wanted.
I can not tell you if it works as well as the liquid but am sure it will as this brand always has.

ARRAY(0xab78596c)