5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!
I used to use the run of the mill tints from boots which would leave me looking like I had been kicked in the face for a day or so after using it and then I found strictly professional. BRILLIANT!
Published on 3 April 2012 by Lucien

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good.
Not very good. would definatley recommend you invest in abit more expensive product as this is cheap and does not look attractive on the brow.
Published 7 months ago by Olivia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Strictly Professional Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint Black - 15ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2013
Good product, works well. Would recommend as a better product than over the counter products. Must be bought with developer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinted, 7 Mar 2013
This is a good tint and works and does really last forf 3 weeks. Its the only one I have used that actually does what it says on the tube!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for eyelashes, but be careful., 23 May 2013
I've never dyed my eyelashes before, but using the Strictly Professional product (tint + developer) was as easy as it gets, I imagine.

DOWNSIDES:

- there is no eyelid protection included in the pack, so be VERY CAREFUL, or it WILL stain your skin! I've used Vaseline and cling film under the eyes to prevent staining.

- it stings your eyes pretty bad, so apply carefully to the lashes only.

UPSIDES:

- it really does work. If you have light-coloured but otherwise satisfactory lashes (like me), you can now ditch the mascara.

Don't have unrealistic hopes for this product! If you are looking for more volume, this WON'T HELP, obviously. It will simply make your existing eyelashes black - that's it. But I am enjoying my first day without mascara in years today, and that's something!

A useful tip I can give is after blending tint + developer, wait for about 5-10 minutes before applying, as the colour gets richer with time. And use much less than the pack says, I've used twice less and still had to throw most of it away.

P.S.: You HAVE TO use this with the Eyelash&Eyebrow Developer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Oct 2011
Rebecca Jones - See all my reviews
i have weird eybrows they are differnet colour so i brought this to make them match. i have done this a few times now and it work rly well. easy to do and last a few weeks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product if used very carefully on eyelashes but you have to use your own applicator and it doesn't come with developer, 6 Mar 2014
I have very fair eyelashes and have had them dyed professionally before now and was not that impressed so I thought I would have a go at doing them myself. I used one product that didn't really do much so thought I would give this one a go based on the good reviews. The end result is very very good as long as you are well prepared before hand and are prepared to suffer stinging eyes if you accidentally poke your self with the applicator as I did. There are simple instructions but don't underestimate them. Firstly, you need to find a old lid or something to mix the ingredients - don't forget to buy the developer as it does not come with it. I used vaseline to coat around my eyelid and as you can't get this under your bottom eyelashes without touching them it is best to leave this and use some other material. I used an old mascara brush - one that is thin and not bulky. The mixture, when completed, is not like mascara so it does not stick to the lashes unless you make many applications. I poked myself in the eye doing this as I normally wear glasses and cannot see very well - so I would recommend to do it when you have your contact lenses in or use a very good magnifying glass. If this happens you have to rinse your eye with warm water immediately and as this was before the tint was ready I had to re-apply it - this was not a bad thing as I think it didn't matter how black my lashes were (the blacker the better) - which would not be the case if it were my brows. I left the product on for more than 5 minutes as I wanted my lashes black. I used large cotton wool pads to rinse (not wipes) as this ensured no more stinging of the eyes. The end result was very good - my eyelashes are black - and I no longer worry about putting mascara on when around the house. I will continue to use mascara though as obviously this product does not thicken or lengthen the lashes but it is a good base to start from.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good., 7 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 6 Dec 2013
Bongo,Herts (Watford, Herts) - See all my reviews
An exceptionally good cover and much more effective than shop bought alternatives. I use it about every three weeks to cover white or blond new hairs and the leave on time is only 8 minutes for complete coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional eyelash tint, 4 Dec 2013
This is just as good as it says it is very pleased with this product.. I have had know swelling no problems what so ever. Really enjoy using this very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salon quality, 29 Nov 2013
This is the 2nd time of buying this product. It's exactly what the girl in the beauty salon used to use on my lashes and I'd pay 9 for the service.
Now I do my own, and my daughter's, and the result lasts a lot longer than salon applied lash dye - 5+ weeks.
Recommended.