5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle toy
I brought this for a little boy with autism he loves the tubular feel of this and it seems to work at calming him down for short periods which is helpful to his mum. This was great for him because regular toys do very little to engage him.
Published on 4 Feb. 2010 by H. Irvine

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
I bought one of these for my 3 year old autistic nephew, and my sister reports it does seem to ease his stress at entering new situations - but is easily lost as it is so small. I also expected the tangle to have different textures - but mine was just a smooth,hard plastic with black and yellow sections. An okay product.
Published on 22 Jan. 2013 by jot1973

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tangle Creations Jr Textured Great For Adhd/Autism (Colours Vary) (Toy)
Excellent product, I am a teacher in a SEN primary school and these tangle creations help extravagantly with my Autistic pupils and pupils with ADHD. 100% recommend for classroom control, behavior management and cooling off period.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!, 10 April 2014
I bought this for my little boy and when he pulled it apart the ends splits. for a toy aimed for children with special needs it should be a lot stronger! so for that reason i gave it one star. would not buy it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son who fiddles and gets angry, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my son to try and help for when he gets angry. My son who is eight started to get angry on occasions and wanted to break things. I bought this to play/fiddle with to try to keep him focused. He can also break this up if he wanted as it all just clips back together so no permanent damage. Unsure if it has helped enormously but he does take it to school and told me he loves it. We have had less episodes and no broken toys :-)
On another note this would be great if you were giving up smoking to keep your hands occupied.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 29 May 2011
I was really disappointed with the product especially how tiny it was- much smaller than it looks in the picture!
On the up side my 3yr old niece was instantly fascinated by it!! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Solution for Active hands!, 29 Aug. 2014
This is such a great fiddly/stress toy for my active hands. I have Autism so this really helps. I got mine today and it came on time and came with a nice plastic bag to place it if I wish to. It's really good value and for £4.25 It definitely was worth buying. I would recommend this massively to anyone who may need something to fiddle with or for people with Autism/ADHD to them concentrate. I think I would also be able to bring this to school when I start year 9. This definitely deserves 5 out of 5 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 19 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my son who can be quite difficult when we're out as a family as he seems to have so much pent-up energy. We haven't had the opportunity to see if it serves it's purpose yet but he absolutely loves it!

It was smaller than I expected but, on the plus side, will fit easily into a pocket or handbag.

Unfortunately, it now looks like I'm going to have to get another one for his older sister.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 19 Jun. 2014
Was not textured so was very disappointed with the product as it does not match the description stated . Not good

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 22 Jan. 2014
A great tangle, quite a lot smaller than I expected. But very good none the less. Can pop in a pocket discreetly.

5.0 out of 5 stars This tangle is great. We have one at home and I have ..., 1 Feb. 2015
I have a son who is diagnosed aspergers/adhd. This tangle is great. We have one at home and I have given one to school. He has it for carpet time at school. I would strongly recommend it for teachers who have children on the spectrum or hyperactive. My son loves it and asks for it himself when he needs it. It is easy to keep and noticeable enough that you don't lose it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not meant to do that..., 5 Jan. 2015
A bit disappointed with these. I had an original one years ago and it did not come apart during use. It was even difficult to pull apart even on purpose. I intended to give one of these to my father who has dementia, but the first one I tried playing with came apart in seconds. I have ordered a different type from the same supplier in the hope it will be more robust.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›