5.0 out of 5 stars No One...BUT everyone should buy this HOTT single
Stunning, beautiful and i am not just talking about this song.
I've never been a massive alicia keys fan but as soon as i heard this upbest, soulful ballard i fell in love, alicia keys voice touches like being embraced by the one that you love...If this tune is a sign of things to come i wait for her album 'As I Am' in anticipation.

Easily ***** without...
Published on 22 Oct 2007 by Red Devil 99

2.0 out of 5 stars Totally dire production.
Please give this woman to Justin Timberlake's production team.

On the first track the 'pom, pom, pom' beat in the background makes the track sound like something a military band plays in green park. Completely ruins the track.

Published on 17 Jan 2008 by Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars No One...BUT everyone should buy this HOTT single, 22 Oct 2007
This review is from: No One (Audio CD)
Stunning, beautiful and i am not just talking about this song.

Easily ***** without any shadow of a doubt, so buy this single and make the beautifully, talented Miss Keys #1!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me buy the album, 2 Dec 2007
Brida "izumi" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: No One (Audio CD)
I have to say that I disagree with a few of the comments this single has recieved. Until NO ONE was released, I was not especially a fan of Alicia. Upon hearing this on the radio, however, my view of her changed and I started taking notice.

NO ONE is an upbeat song about being in love and that no one would be able to get in the way of how you feel about that special someone. It is not the traditional love ballad by any stretch of the imagination, but is this such a bad thing?! The romance to this song is behind the sentiment, who says all romantic songs have to be slow?!
Alicia's voice is, as always, absolutely brilliant. She has one of the best voices in the business. I have also seen her perform this track on a few T.V. shows before the release, and I have to say that she did it fantasically. She had amazing presence, looking and sounding like the star that she is.
As a lover of piano led music, I would recomment this single to anyone with similar interests. The album is great too - and it was this song that made me buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - give it 2 or 3 listens..., 21 Nov 2007
This review is from: No One (Audio CD)
and it's absolutely brilliant. Close your eyes and feel the pain, the emotion and the passion - I just drifted away and let the feeling wash over me. Listen for yourself - perfect, thank you Alicia.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!!!, 1 May 2008
This review is from: No One (Audio CD)
After reading the reviews here, i feel as if i must have my say. After hearing Alicia's first 2 albums, i thought that she would have been long gone by now, but then she belts back with a track like this, which on the first hearing completely knocked me back. Her voice has matured, the musics more funky, and the beats pound on yer face like hail stones, that are not going to go away until it's infected your brain. This track was a must for No.1, how it didnt get there is a mystery, but however it's still around the Top 50 after like 6 months of release - if the follow single is as good as this, ill dig out the old cds, and buy the new album. Top marks!.

2.0 out of 5 stars Totally dire production., 17 Jan 2008
This review is from: No One (Audio CD)
Please give this woman to Justin Timberlake's production team.

The reggae version is also dire. Alicia screaming out over the backing. No effort whatsoever by the engineer to tone down her strident singing.

The song is good. The singing is excellent. Please god someone releases a white label version. Someone with a bit of producing talent.

2.0 out of 5 stars ...clunky and uninspiring..., 27 Oct 2007
Mr. H "Mr H" (Embra) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: No One (Audio CD)
Now this really disappointed me. I'm admired the work of Ms Keys from day one, but this is possibly the first out and out clunker she's put her name too.

It's built on a repetitive and uninspiring beat which fails to move the soul or the hips. I'm tempted to blame Dirty Harry, as his mixtapes have shown his work to be without merit. The vocal is still glorious but Ms Keys has and will do a whole lot better. Here's hoping the other collaborators on the new album come up with the goods.

1.0 out of 5 stars No one!, 18 Nov 2007
Tommi Ahonen (Helsinki, Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No One (Audio CD)
Is this the most unromantic song ever! I swear, if I was married and my wife dedicated this song to me on the radio I would get a divorce without a second thought. Horrible.

No One