on 8 June 2010
Be advised - the watch you will be sent is NOT as pictured. It has no numbers on the dial but instead two little crystals at 9 and 3. Crystals which may or not be set straight!
It's still a pretty enough watch but not what i wanted - going back!

ETA: Amazon have now changed the picture after three weeks of unsatisfactory emails, so the watch you get WILL now be the one in the picture.
on 25 May 2012
This watch is absolutely perfect for me. I found it very difficult to find a watch that was relatively simplistic, but still elegant and pretty. It is also not covered in diamante like many other watches on the market, a feature which I really like about it. It is quite a unique piece and I have had many complements on it. It is of great quality and withstands everyday life. I have had no problems whatsoever, I greatly recommend this item.
on 11 February 2012
This was bought as a Christmas gift and I love it. The strap is easily adjustable and the combination of ridged strap with pliable strap helps avoid chaffing which can sometimes happen with totally ridged straps. The catches are firm which is an advantage as I have lost a previous watch when it fell off my wrist.

It's an elegant piece that is not too special that it can't be worn in the day time too.
on 4 December 2011
Very pleased with the purchase, which was for my daughter as a Christmas present. She had looked high and low and could not find anything she liked. I came across this on Amazon and sent her the picture and she liked it immediately. A very pretty, classy looking watch. Also very good service - arrived promptly
on 28 December 2012
I was bought this for Christmas and it is lovely. I have skinny wrists so it is hard to find a watch that fits and doesn't look big, this is the watch, the strap is adjustable by you as well so no needing to take anywhere to adjust the strap.
Absolutely lovely watch.
on 21 April 2012
This is a beautiful watch. Looks especially good when worn with modern white gold or platinum wedding and engagement rings. Perfect bridge between smart and casual. Extremely happy with this purchase. Great delivery time too; always a bonus!
on 12 May 2012
This was bought as a gift and, happily, was well received. The recipient was delighted with it and continues to be so.
on 7 May 2014
was fed up with my boring old watch and after something a bit more unusual - this looks great, keeps time and is comfortable to wear. i did need the help of a jeweler to sort the bracelet strap to the right length, but still recommend.
on 23 May 2013
Looked exactly as it did in the pictures and have not had any problems with this item, and it's cheaper than in any Jewellers
on 3 May 2013
Lovely watch, I like it very much and was very pleased with the speed at which it arrived. Excellent service.