5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a pop version of Guitar Hero!!
Pre ordered this game and got it today through the post! So far after playing for an hour or so its exactly like Guitar Hero 5 within the layout of the game, the graphics all except the play list.

Published on 6 Nov 2009 by S. Statham

3.0 out of 5 stars A pop version of guitar hero
The game play and usability is pretty much the same as the Guitar Hero games; in that you have quick play mode, career mode, online gaming, and so on. As with Guitar Hero, you can use two guitars, a drum kit and a microphone with this game, allowing if you wish, 4 gamers playing simultaneously.
The tracks in this game do tend to be mostly of the pop genre, and in my...
Published on 12 April 2010 by R. Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a pop version of Guitar Hero!!, 6 Nov 2009
S. Statham (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)

I have to say I'm really enjoying the game and only tried out the Bass and Guitar parts yet and I love the songs that are in the game, I find myself actually singing a long to them while playing the guitar which must be good! Really glad they made a more pop version of Guitar Hero for people who are more interested in that side of the music.

The only downside I find to this game is the fact that you still have pretty much the same outfits and hairstyles to create a rockstar. Then again its been like that for every other Guitar Hero.

If you are like me and play on Easy most of the time then don't expect yourself to hit all of the Gold/Plat records within each instrument because its quite difficult this time around unlike other games.

Like I keep saying, this is a fantastic game for the family and friends and even better if you enjoy the more pop orientated music rather than that Rock and Roll genre in Guitar Hero.

Post and Packaging was fantastic! Arrived within 1 day!

3.0 out of 5 stars A pop version of guitar hero, 12 April 2010
R. Moore (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The tracks in this game do tend to be mostly of the pop genre, and in my opinion I would say the music is maybe more aimed at young females due to some of the tracks such as Spice Girls Wannabe, Alphabeat and Nelly Furtado to name a few. To be honest, I think the tracklist is a little random, I'm a 25 year old male who is fairly clued up on music, however there are many tracks that I have never heard of. I would have thought really that this game might have consisted of loads of classic karaoke type songs such as Gloria Gaynor: I will Survive, Cyndi Lauper: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, a few Madonna tracks perhaps... those kinda tracks. But maybe that's just me.
Saying that, its a great laugh to play if theres a group of you and you have had a few drinks, especially if you do have the whole instrument kit, great for annoying your neighbours at night with some late night jamming lol. If you have played any other Guitar Hero games and enjoy them, then you should like this, however in my opinion I would buy Guitar Hero World Tour over this one, as I feel the tracklist is better and more aimed at guys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Very pleased with product and delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars weak, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I know this isn't a 'guitar hero game' per se but i cant help but compare it with other guitar hero games, and when I do I feel it is by far the weakest instillation in the series. This could, however, be due to the target audience of the game (more for children/families), as shown by some of the choice of songs to play during career: taylor swift...or taylor swift. Maybe you should play this before other guitar hero games otherwise this may disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 30 Oct 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Great fun to have with some friends to rock some songs. The interface is friendly, and the song selection is not great, but it has some hits that you will enjoy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Grandson will love it, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
It's a Christmas gift but saying that I know my Grandson will love this, Game turned up within days of order so excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars great song choices, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This is one of the best guitar hero games and has lots of variety of song choice for all the family to enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Love the game, get hours of fun out of it, and it contains great well known songs. Good price and glad I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all the family, 29 Jun 2013
Mrs. L. Ufton "Ufton" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
We all play this and it is great fun. It's brilliant for hand eye coordination for the kids and its easy to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Great selection of songs! A lot of fun to play..used to own this for the wii so was pleased when I found a copy for x box.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Band Hero - Game Only (Xbox 360) by Activision (Xbox 360)
3.29