4.0 out of 5 stars Band hero
Songs are more up to date, lots of pop so even the youngest members of the family can join in! The last guitar hero was very rocky and a lot of the songs were very unfamiliar, this one has a lot of well known pop and r & b that you've probably been singing in the shower for the last few years!!!
Published on 2 Sep 2010 by Mogs

3.0 out of 5 stars not a new item as advertised
as it says in the title, it states new item on the advert and on the box, but you can clearly see it isn't it has a couple of scratches on the cd, and box is a little tatty but not worth returning as it would cost more than I paid to return, delivery was longer but that wasn't down to company fault that was the weather and royal mail
Published 10 months ago by Lynda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Band hero, 2 Sep 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my daughter - Amazing, 31 Dec 2009
K. Miller (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Mainly this is my daughter's review.
When I first seen the ad on the tv for it, I knew I wanted right away. I received the game a week or so later. There are more songs instead of playing GH4 over again. I don't fancy the heavy metal rock songs on GH so BH was a good idea. There are knew feautres such as sing-a-long mode, party play and you can have two or more of same instruments. It is more appealing to younger kids and families. Sure the GH games are fun for family but BH even better(if don't like heavy metal rock songs).
Buy this game for your kids. It brings people closer together and causes hours of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock on, 6 Aug 2011
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Having already checked out the track listing for several games, this one stood out. Only Lego Rock Band comes close to this. For your money you get a load of decent songs and the game play is brilliant. This item arrived really quick and I would recommend this seller to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, hours of fun, 15 Jun 2011
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
A great choice from all different types of music, something for everyone!
My children are really enjoying it and me as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lotta fun, 19 Feb 2011
Nick Worthy (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
A great game, lots of fun, lots of different songs. I like Guitar Hero, but constant rock and metal can get boring, this is more varied. Dead easy to just start playing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Wii Game, 14 Jun 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Sets up just like the others although it is a bit long winded if you want to switch off the challenge mode so you can't get booed off stage - believe me, this is necessary as it is a little hard to follow at the beginning.
Also, make sure you calibrate your instruments as plug in and play really didn't work!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 23 May 2011
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
My daughter enjoyed playing this game as this has ordinary pop/rock songs on which she knows although she does like playing the rock ones but alot of the songs are unfamiliar to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero for pop fans!, 3 Oct 2010
H. C. Jerrome (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
I am actually a fan of rock but as a female singer I find pop songs much easier to sing! This game is compatible with Guitar Hero controllers which saves shedloads of money, and is such fun. The songs are fun and funky, and very different from the usual Guitar Hero songs (it's always great to have some variety)!

The only complaints I have would be that the game starts into 'random karaoke' mode rather than straight to the menu and is a little confusing at first. Singing is also a lot harder than than guitar playing and drumming, and the game will force you to sing well out of tune at times for it to recognise the notes as correct. However, this is true for a lot of singing games.

I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Band Hero has great songs from Taylor Swift and KT Tunstall and it all works fine with my Rock Band instruments!, 4 Jan 2010
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
The main thing I like about Band Hero is that it's more Pop then Rock which makes it different to all the other Guitar Hero and Rock Band games part from the ace Beatles Rock Band. I love playing the drums to ABC by the Jackson Five and for you rock fans like myself there is Honky Tonk Women by the Rolling Stones, Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Posion and Bring Me Back To Life by Evanescence. I have enjoyed creating my own character and it looks alot like me, which you can have fun doing to in the career mode of Band Hero. For some strange reason the Mii Freestyle won't work with my Rockband guitar but at least the main game does so this doesn't really bother me too much. I must say well done to Activision and Neversoft for doing Band Hero because it is more fresh then just doing another Guitar Hero game and has great track list too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to play, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) (Video Game)
Daughter loves this game as we have it for wii, and Xbox now. Even I can play love the songs best choice I have made buying this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Band Hero - Game Only (Wii)
Band Hero - Game Only (Wii) by Activision (Nintendo Wii)