4.0 out of 5 stars First time rocker
This is my first Guitar Hero and I am not disappointed.Takes a bit off practise but the rewards off rockin to your favorite tunes is worth it.

Published on 25 Jan 2010 by MR DAVID REYNOLDS

3.0 out of 5 stars Average but still fun
Having played the Guitar Hero series since the first one in 2005. For me the series hit it's peak creatively and musically with Guitar Hero 3.

Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Brawny Withed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars First time rocker, 25 Jan 2010
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)

One really cool feature that you get with the Wii GH5 is that you can link a nitendo DS to it and play in game mode called rodeo battle Were you play against the computer.One player use's the Guitar to play the song while the other uses the DS to tamper with Speakers,lights and guitar that the computer is controlling and vis versa.

Would highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero Bundle, 15 Jan 2010
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
Love this game, was definately a good choice to purchase over xmas. The family loved playing it. The bundle is definately value for money rather than buying them seperately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Rockband instruments too, 18 Oct 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
I had the original Rockband game for Wii with the guitar and drums, but I hated the guitar and had thought for a while about getting a Guitar Hero game instead. One thing that held me back was whether my Rockband drums would be compatible since most things I'd read suggested they wouldn't be. In the end I took the plunge and bought Guitar Hero 5 anyway and was happy to find that the Rockband drums *do* work with Guitar Hero 5. So now I can happily play both my lovely new Guitar Hero guitar (so much better than the Rockband one) and drums too. A great game and I won't be going back to Rockband now!

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a rock chick, 5 Jan 2010
Ms. S. P. Bamber (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
Bought this for the children for Christmas who are ages 11 & 9, but I'm finding that as their mum I'm really enjoying it too! I was absolutely useless at it to start with, but I managed to get the hang of it. I'm still on the easy level, but will hopefully work my way up. The various levels of the game make it easy for different members of the family to all play together using your own level. The game does only come with a guitar - to be able to get the most out of your guitar hero career you need to be able to use the other instruments - but this is not essential to enjoy the game. I did end up buying another game which had a microphone so now one of us can play guitar while the other sings! Just waiting for the 'for sale' sign to go up next door now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but the lack of a noobie startup suggestion ..., 1 Jan 2010
CjW "chris" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
Meant we tried the competition first off.

Advice: DO NOT

Hand eye co-ordination must be learnt, or its disssapointing

Better to try the non-competitive improvisation sessions first
Unfortunately the menu didn't suggest a noobie entry point.

Good fun at parties though, excellent.

We suggest using this a the bass guitar and getting Datel Max VII Guitar (Wii)
as the Lead guitar for a fun party experience.

Two up is more fun and great on improv.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL GAMEPLAY: DO NOT BUY FOR THE WII, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
Don't get me wrong, this is a really great game, I have played it on other consoles and absolutely loved it, but do not buy for the wii platform, it's a waste of time. The game glitches constantly during gameplay, making it near impossible to play. The connection between the wii remote and the guitar is awful making the guitar almost non responsive.

I reiterate, this is a GREAT GAME, but DO NOT BUY FOR THE WII.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average but still fun, 5 Jan 2012
Brawny Withed (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)

Saying that Guitar Hero 5 is an okay game their are some good song's and the gameplay has remained mainly the same. Guest musicians such as Kurt Cobain and Johnny Cash are also available to be unlocked through the career mode which is a nice touch.

All said and done though their aren't enough memorable song's for GH5 to be a great game but worth getting when it is cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii fun, 10 Sep 2010
Lynda Shaughnessy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
Great guitar! Now we have 2 of use playing against each other it is really good fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars MOVE OVER ERIC CLAPTON, 28 Jan 2010
Mr. Neil Warriner "BLACKDOG186" (PETERBOROUGH UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
GREAT FUN, BOUGHT FOR NEPHEW WHEN HE VISITS BUT NOW ITS MINE!! FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TONE DEAF, CANT KEEP TIME OR A BEAT LIKE ME, GRRRREAT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars god of games, 10 Oct 2009
Mr. G. J. Wilson "mattman" (east sussex england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) (Video Game)
this game is amazing the song list is brilliant my favourite song is sex is on fire. i like the way that you can enter a song on hard then half way through change to another selection. also the guitar is extrodinary with the toutch sensative neck slider so if you get bored with the buttons wollu. the graphics are well i went on it and the thing litrullay jumped out at me and took me into a world of music. the music studio is evan better which is hard to belive because the one on world tour was thermomanal. on world tour you could buy some songs from the guitar hero music store and the one on gh5 you can buy all the songs on world tour i think thats amazing

all on all this game is so so so good better than world tour better then the beatles rock band which ive got thats almost in the bin and thats pritty good so you know how good gh5 is DEFENETLY GET IT OBVERWISE YOUR REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii)
Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (Wii) by Activision (Nintendo Wii)