5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin' fun!
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by Miguel Peres

1.0 out of 5 stars not good enough guitar hero makers!
sorry guys but i was just not impressed with this version of guitar hero.
the graphics were poor, the artwork designs totally lacking the imagination of guitar hero 1-3. i was utterly disappointed.
the song choice was the best thing about it, but i had to return it and swap for another i just didn't enjoy playing it.
as a dedicated GH 3 player i was looking...
Published on 28 Jan 2010 by Ms. E. Mcgovern

1.0 out of 5 stars not good enough guitar hero makers!, 28 Jan 2010
Ms. E. Mcgovern "lil ems" (england) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
sorry guys but i was just not impressed with this version of guitar hero.
as a dedicated GH 3 player i was looking forward to trying some new songs! my sister also plays with me but not with the guitar with the normal ps2 controller. BUT sadly we couldn't use this! so we could not play ANY of the multiplayer options.
so i am sticking with 2 and 3 and praying they do a better version soon! please!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin' fun!, 3 Mar 2010
Miguel Peres (Setúbal,Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
I purchased guitar hero 2 and the guitar and I instantly became addicted!When Guitar Hero 5 came out in Portugal, I wanteed to buy it, but it was too expensive. So I purchase online and I must say, it's worthwhile! For everything: the price, the service...and the game it's just so good! It gets better everytime. Now we can play the bass part too, we can make our own character and play more recent songs!!! If you like Guitar Hero, it's always worthwhile to get the latest one, you never tired, it always push your agility very high!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Quick Delivery!, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
It came very quickly! The only thing is. I didn't realize you had to have a microphone and drums and you cant seem play it with the PS2 controller. But the packaging was very good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really fun, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
This game is so much fun but I would definitely recommend buying more than just the guitar remote for it. Also runs a bit slowly sometimes but is definitely worth it, especially at such a low price!

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't play, 22 Jun 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
This game (which was new) didn't work on my PS2. I was very disappointed as my console play other Guitar Hero games but just not this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
Thanks! This is going to make a great present for my friend! I'm sure he'll love it! and he did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero Adict, 26 Nov 2012
Mrs. V. J. Duke (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
I've bought this for my Husband's Christmas present as we have most of the other games, so was just adding to the collection. It's great to just pick up and play when friends come round. Haven't mastered getting off easy yet but it's just great fun to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero 5, 11 May 2010
C. L. Podbery - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
If you are a Guiatar Hero fan than you'll love this.
More great songs to try out - fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good one from Guitar Hero, 4 Feb 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
We love getting the new Guitar Hero games just to have new songs to play.

All we need now is for them to bring out a new game with 'pop' songs on using the electronic beats to strum along to :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars The songs just aren't as good as they used to be., 6 Dec 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) (Video Game)
One of the greatest things I found with early guitar hero is that it introduced myself and no doubt countless youngsters to 'golden oldies' that they would have otherwise never heard eg. Carry-on my wayward son by Kansas.

However, GH5 was a disappointment to be honest. There are plenty of (for me) unheard of tracks which I thought would be a good thing but the quality of the music is dire. Due to the introduction of the various additional instruments I feel that there has been more emphasis been put on getting songs that everyone can play on the same difficulty for each instrument rather than having genuinely catchy and fun songs where the guitar may be slighty harder. I know there are certain tracks that go against this trend eg. Du Hast is pretty easy but you don't get bored playing it.

Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2)
Guitar Hero 5 - Game Only (PS2) by Activision (PlayStation2)
Used & New from: £6.03