4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Published on 17 May 2010 by Mrs Flight

2.0 out of 5 stars purse
I was disappointed when this arrived through my letter box, it is very slim, and to me, it doesn't look like a nice quality purse. fairly basic, thin leather,sorry, but it is.
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by sandy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 May 2010
A good quality leather wallet. It was delivered promptly, well wrapped, excellent supplier. My niggles are with the design. The credit card slots are very tight. If you push the card right down into the very front window compartment, it's a real struggle to get it out - not good when there's a queue behind you at the till! Also, when the wallet is moderately full of coins, notes and receipts, the wallet keeps popping open. However, there are several zipped compartments, which are useful, and there are some lovely colour combos available in this range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended, 18 Aug 2011
I am absolutely delighted with this purse as I had been searching for one with these features for some time. It looks very elegant and the quality is excellent, I think that it is extremely good value compared with other purses that I had been looking at in high street shops. I am so pleased with it that I am considering buying another in a different colour to match a particular handbag. The purse arrived very promptly after ordering and was well packaged; if you are thinking of buying this purse as a gift you might also like to know that it comes in a very nice presentation box.

2.0 out of 5 stars purse, 24 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan 2012
A really elegant, well made and beautifully presented item. I loved the way it came in a classy box all ready to be wrapped up as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfies the parts others fail to reach..., 26 May 2011
I've tried purses from numerous designers, and researched many for my ideal purse. It wasn't until I used Amazon for my searches did I find the perfect purse for me.
Displaying views from relevant angles I found my zipped pouch, note pocket, card slots, and other hidden pockets that have proved to be invaluable.
Thank you for providing the opportunity to source my ideal solution, and thank you Safari for producing such a functional, yet beautiful piece.
TT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Safari Slim Ladies Leather Purse Style 1030_46 (Shoes)
Very pleased with this purse