Colour: Sand Grey/Light Golden|Size: 5 UK|Change

on 9 July 2015
The delivery was very fast and the flip flops were good quality, and came in the Havaianas box. I ordered a UK size 5, which is European 37-38.

However, they are not 'slim' flip flops. I already own the 'slim' version of these flip flops but ordered a new pair as they had broken. Although they do fit, the width and length of the flip-flop base is considerably larger than my slim pair, and they do not have 'slim' written on them as my old pair do. You can see in the picture. (My old ones are 4 years old which is why they're so dirty!) So these are not as advertised.
review image
on 4 September 2013
Bought my first pair in Australia and loved them. Was delighted to find them on Amazon. They tend to be small in size so I bought 6/7 UK instead of my normal size 5. Perfect fit.
on 2 August 2015
Utter rubbish.......the keep coming apart....clearly not glued enough...doubt they are actual Havianas
on 29 April 2015
I love the slim fit which means my feet don't slide around in the flip flops. The sizing is tricky to follow as they're described as "size 5 39/40", however they are more like a 38/39. Overall happy
on 15 October 2013
These flipflops are the best I have ever had. I could walk miles in them. I think next time I might try their new range with diamanté on them.
on 29 May 2014
I am normally a 6 so ordered both the 5 and 6/7. the 5 fit absolutely perfectly so sent 6/7 back. They are comfortable so happy with them.
on 11 March 2014
Shoes bought as they were described. Very happy with them. Fit well and comfortable, would definitely recommend to friends and family.
on 27 July 2014
I love these but I wear a 7 and the 8 fits perfect. I only bought the bigger size because a review said someone who wears a 5 bought the 6/7 and they fit her.
Great value for money
on 12 June 2015
Having said they fit as expected, my husband originally ordered these and the size on the screen doesn't match the size on the order screen (size 8 shows as 43-44)
This meant that he ordered the smaller size but, instead of 41/42, we received 39/40
In other words, go by the UK size and ignore the European one as that's not what you get.
In terms of quality etc, they are exactly as I would have expected. Delivery was prompt and packaging fine.
on 22 September 2015
I ordered these after one of the straps of my 1 year Havaianas Brasil top snapped.
5 months after and the strap on the left pair snapped as well.
I used to collect these during my undergrad years and only 1 pair snapped and that was the kitten heel styles, such a shame though as it was a present from my mum and it didn't come cheap. Now just 1 year and a half and I've already gone through 2 pairs and I only ever wear them at home.