5.0 out of 5 stars Love this glove - just bought a second pair
Materials

Ok, they call them work gloves which makes you think of something like a thick leather gardening glove but the leather of these gloves is far more supple, almost of dress glove feel. They have a synthetic liner that has a slight velvet feel to it, otherwise they seem to have no additional insulation or membranes.

I've got the black gloves...
Published on 11 April 2012 by Cantankerous

1.0 out of 5 stars For skinny fingers only!
The glove itself isn't bad but, in common with many other extra-large sized mens' gloves, the fingers are long enough but not wide enough. The North Face TNF Apex glove fits much better.
Published 7 months ago by Irresponsible aunty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this glove - just bought a second pair, 11 April 2012
Materials

I've got the black gloves which have a slight crinkly look to the leather.

Use

I've used these gloves all winter (other than for skiing) for dog walks in the morning over the hills (no wear unlike the synthetic gloves I wore last year) and my daily commute as I walk along the river to work. They seem to have kept my hands warm through rain and snow and don't get sweaty like my Gordini ski gloves.

Shape and size

The gloves are hand only with only a short skirt over the wrist area so if it is really cold you probably want sleeves with a thumb hole to keep your wrists warm. However, the fit of these gloves for me was superb, easy on and off and a slight curved shape.

My favourite thing about these gloves (other than the quality of the leather) is their compressibility. While these are warm and solid leather gloves, with the lack of a thick liner they fold small and will stash into jacket, coat or cargo trouser pockets with ease.

Just bought my second pair as I've lost one of the gloves... grr. Writing this review has made me realise what a good glove they are so I'm going to buy another pair now (Amazon have a 25% off Easter offer).

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Present for a Male, 15 Jan. 2013
I bought these work gloves for a Christmas Present and my friend was very pleased with them. They are really well made and lined - a top quality leather glove. The only thing which has stopped me giving them five stars is that they are suposed to be eagle clawed and I can't see this I am afraid. I do not think it really matters, however, as they are so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, er, like a glove, 24 Dec. 2012
I got extra large which fit my paws nicely.
Not too grippy. I'm not sure whether to keep them for best as they are nice or get down and dirty cutting timber, chopping logs or putting up scaffolding. I think it will be years before I wreck these and have to buy more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves...however!, 17 Mar. 2015
Good well made gloves, very soft supple leather. I purchased my normal size in these gloves however the fingers are quite tight on me and a little stretching was required, other than this they are a great pair of gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GLOVES, 22 Nov. 2014
I BOUGHT THES GLOVES TO REPLACE MY OLD WORN OUT ONES THEY LOOK VERY SMART AND KEEP MY HANDS NICE AND WARM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE THINKING OF BUYING THEM FOR THEMSELVES OR AS A PRESENT

1.0 out of 5 stars For skinny fingers only!, 19 Aug. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, 31 Mar. 2013
I've spent years trying to find a decent pair of leather gloves. Now I've found them. They fit well, look good and are durable. I like them so much that I've ordered another pair after losing my first pair. Well worth a buy.
Other reviewers have commented that they're a little short in the cuff, yes they are short but then they're not designed for cycling Tec where you need an extended cuff. These are fine to tuck under sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and good quality, 19 July 2014
Steve (worcs, england) - See all my reviews
Good comfortable fitting gloves. Got them at a great price despite the pricey delivery fee

4.0 out of 5 stars probably better as a spring glove, 18 Mar. 2015
C. Hammick (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
OK for winter walk ins etc, but not that warm, probably better as a spring glove.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
delivery was quick and as product was as expected.