1,937 Reviews
 (1,301)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, simple, great clean!
Very very good electric toothbrush. Has quite a fast action, so it cleans teeth very quickly and efficiently. The toothbrushes 'buzzes' 4 times during the two-minute cycle, to let you know when to switch between upper/lower, front/back of teeth. It's a bit pointless, but a nice touch i guess. The battery lasts a long time. I use the product for about 2-4 minutes, three...
Published on 24 Sept. 2009 by Antony Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable electric toothbrush
I normally use a Sonicare toothbrush, which I bought on the recommendation of my dentist. He rates Sonicare highly, he said, although he didn't offer me any reduction on my dental insurance - not prepared to put his money where my mouth was, perhaps.

Anyway, the Sonicare works very differently to this beastie, and at first I was very aware of the difference...
Published on 2 Nov. 2009 by S. Hill

‹ Previous | 1148 149 150194 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, as expected, 1 Jun. 2011
Joshua P. MOORE (Warwick, Warwickshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies) (Personal Care)
Having owned this item for a few weeks now, I've been pleased with its performance. The battery lasts longer than stated, recharges are quick and it does the job. Well worth the additional money over cheaper models in favour of the added speed and excellent build quality. The brush and replacement heads are significantly cheaper when purchased online.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Toothbrush, 31 May 2011
Have sensitive teeth, but this works well despite not having a sensitive setting. Timer useful so you don't skimp. Good warning for low battery when you only have 2 or 3 goes left, but it then takes all day to re-charge fully. Full charge light useful. Find shape a bit too slim sometimes compared with other Brauns I have used - slips in grasp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B 1000 Toothbrush, 30 May 2011
We are happy with our new Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 rechargeable toothbrush: it is comfortable to hold and use and feels quite powerful; the battery lasts a good week of around 3 minutes brushing twice a day. Completely satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B professional care 1000, 29 May 2011
Excellent product, arrived promptly. I wish I had bought this years ago. The other reviews were very helpful in in helping me make the decision which one to go for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Budget Brush, 23 May 2011
Got this after Dentist had recommended top of the range on. This seems just as good functionally, only thing missing is a few lights and noises. It has the 2 minute time that is very useful. Teeth feeling much cleaner and looking whiter since I started with this. Charge seems to last about a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, 20 May 2011
I have used older electronic brushes, but this one is light years away. Nice size, powerful action and lasts for ages on a charge, usually over a week for 2 people although I usually charge it sooner. Can't really think of how it could be much improved! The price on amazon was very competitive too as usual. For a brush that does just brushing well, no fancy tricks - this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent brush and excellent value, 19 May 2011
I tend to find that electric toothbrushes only last about 3 years, so this is 4th or 5th electric brush and best yet. Why pay more? Replacement heads were good value too from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, much better than a regular toothbrush!, 18 May 2011
This product is great, so much better than a regular brush. This is the first time I have used any electric toothbrush, so there could be better ones out there, but for the money this is is great. My teeth feel a lot cleaner and healthier, it also encourages me to brush for longer as it buzzes every 30 seconds to ensure all teeth are properly clean.

Great product, A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe how good this is!, 13 May 2011
I can't believe the how much better this toothbrush is from my Oral B Vitality...and not that much more expensive. My old vitality just died on me a few weeks ago and I finally had time to pop down to boots to have a look at getting a new one but I wanted to get a slightly stronger one because Vitality didn't always work very well. So I looked at this model however it costs £60!! I couldn't justify spending so much on a toothbrush so I made a mental note to have a look at Amazon and would you believe it was less than half price. So it arrived yesterday and I went to charge it immediately. This morning I used it for the first time and WOW. It was amazing, I don't think my teeth has ever had it this good. No regrets so far just a really good toothbrush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleanest teeth, 10 May 2011
This is an excellent tooth brush. Does a better job than the Sonicare I had. My teeth have never been so clean. Plus the new heads are very much cheaper than those for the Sonicare.

A winner.