on 21 February 2010
I love this show, all three guys go into locations like warriors; insulting, provocative and seemingly fearless- then run screaming if anything makes a noise! Its very entertaining and certainly atmospheric, and what's more, I'd like to go with them! Great viewing if you're a fan of the 'paranormal investigation'.I'd recommend, and as for Zak and his ego; he's entitled to it cos he sits on his own in spooky places where no-one else would! Go Zak! If you've watched the series and liked it; and you own a multi region dvd player, get this, it's great!
on 27 March 2011
I love Ghost Adventures, they make other paranormal programmes look like complete novicies. They get paranormal evidence that will blow your mind! I'm not going to give anything away, all I will say is if you are a none believer then I would recommend you buy this, as I'm sure by the end you will be a complete believer. Can't wait for series 3 and 4 to come out on DVD.
on 13 July 2011
... why do they "beep" the bad words in the DVD, too? And also, i watch the Episodes, and the commercial breaks are just taken away, like watching the Seasons on Youtube.

But the Guys, the places... everything is great!

Love G.A.

greets from germany
on 9 September 2014
I purchased this DVD as I am such a big fan of this show! Well worth the money. I have also just purchased season two! I have watched and re-watched this DVD. The show is so entertaining with the intrepid, very likeable and brave trio. Zak, Nik and Aaron are knowledgeable and passionate about what they do! They drawn you in. They treat the subject of the Paranormal with respect and enthusiasm! They meet a lot of interesting characters and have some truly chilling experiences. The locations they visit are fascinating. Unlike some Paranormal programmes this is so professionally done. This programme holds your attention throughout and leaves you wanting more.
More Ghost Adventures please!
If there was an opening to join the GAC I would apply!!
on 4 July 2010
i have always brought ghost dvds and was not happy untill i started to watch ghost adventures. they are great not like other ghost dvds they go in alone. its a great dvd for anyone who belives in ghosts. dont watch it alone
on 29 March 2013
Bought this and another dvd, this one works fine but the other one even though their import region is the same doesn't work
on 8 February 2010
They are three very entertaining but serious ghost hunters. Zac Bagans know's his stuff and Nick and Aaron have to put themselves in some very scarey situations to capture phenomena on camera and Voice Recorders. I love their enthusiasm and at times quite fearless attitude to their investigations. All three a such a breath of fresh air. Well worth watching their honesty towards each other and Zacs uncontrollable fear that grips him from time to time.
on 16 April 2013
Despite being sceptical about the whole ghost thing, I find myself drawn to this show as it offers something new than the tired old lets ask for a response, but when we get one lets scream hysterically and/or run away (I'm looking at you Most Haunted!), as the GA crew often provoke the spirits to get a reaction. They are a small team of three investigators who gets locked into "haunted" locations for 12 hours meaning that there can little chance of contamination that can happen with a larger team and they often capture a lot of evidence.

The investigation usually follows the same formula of historical research, eye witness reports, the investigation and a very short review (I feel that this stage of the programme should be longer as the show (for me) does end abruptly).

This DVD contains episodes from Bobby Mackey's Music World, Houghton Mansion, Moundsville Penitentiary, The Riddle House, Sloss Furnaces, Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital, Edinburgh Vaults and Idaho State Penitentiary and also has a good selection of extras.

I would recommend this DVD to anyone with a passing interest in the paranormal.
on 24 May 2014
I loved this DVD, I do believe in ghost and other unexplained. I love to watch anything to do with the paranormal, this has me glued to the screen. It's just the three guys doing the investigation they don't go
on 12 December 2013
Love this show although i wish it would come out on region 2 dvds as i have to keep buying mutli region dvd players but all the same it was great to watch and eye opening :)