on 4 August 2014
After suffering terrible neck pain for years and being unable to sleep well I tried antipatch. After a couple of nights the pain in my neck has ceased enabling me to sleep properly. I have recommended this to my family and friends.
on 31 January 2014
Tried magnets, copper insoles, bracelets and heat pads, but nothing worked on my knee pain. I don't know how this device works, but it does! Knee pain greatly reduced and I am able to walk again. Brilliant product.
on 18 February 2015
it actually works --I have chronic osteo-arthritis in knee and it has given me some relief (I have sent for another for wrist)
on 29 April 2015
Please be aware this does NOT come with said pouch, but with plasters to adhere to skin, just to note for people who may be allergic. The device itself does work though.
on 21 July 2014
Only product I have bought that has worked for me.
on 20 February 2014
This really helps to relieve sciatica pain. When I have used it, the pain ends and does not reoccur for months.
on 24 December 2014
I tried the trial sample-fantastic only thing wrong you couldn't switch it off.
The regular product is even better since it can be turned off/on-used it in the hip area ,brings relieve to nagging pains.
on 6 May 2015
I wore one of these pre and post operative lay on my hip, which had been replaced. It was brilliant, and I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 18 July 2013
I bought this for my husband, who has lower back pain and it's great. I have had this treatment in hospital and this little home version is really effective. Well worth a try.
on 12 September 2014
Purchased for the wife, seems to really help her with severe back pains. The green LED is a bit bright if she wears it at night. Thought we were being invaded the other night with a green light moving across the room.. but she was just going for a wee.
22 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse