5.0 out of 5 stars Really gets the boobies going!
These are great and really work though you will end up smelling of a local curryhouse! Also try eating oats whilst reading the book "Making more milk" and pumping on a Medela hire pump when not feeding on demand. For serious boob bursting milk supply, try Motilium or Metformin.
Published 8 months ago by MrsM

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work for me
Unfortunately this did not increase my milk supply. What is worse my milk supply seemed to be slighty lower when taking those caps.
Published 17 months ago by aisak

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gets the boobies going!, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: More Milk Special Blend, 120 Herbal Liquid Caps (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work for me, 19 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work., 3 Jun. 2014
I'm afraid for me these did not work at all, having said that they were reccomended by a friend who swears by them. But personally I was dissappointed as they did not increase milk production at all and having bought two lots in my enthusiasm I am regretting it as they are very expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!, 9 Feb. 2013
I was delighted to get my hands on this product.Of all the things i've tried more milk special blend was the only one that really worked!My baby has been exclusively breastfed since i started taking it.He is now 3 months old but was supplemented for first 6wks.I stoped taking the product for a week when run out of capsules and my milk supply dropped after 2 days.No need to test it again.Some mothers stop when they build their milk supply which in my case didn't work.It works out quite expensive but im going to use it while im breastfeeding coz it gives my baby best start in life!Thank you motherlove!

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well, 23 Nov. 2012
Seems to work well, milk was dropping off now has increased, not sure if it's the reason or part of the reason but all good for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 7 Aug. 2013
Have used this product for a few weeks. It works well. My milk production has increased. The price is def. a downside.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy mom, 2 Sept. 2011
I am really happy with your product, i have been using it for two weeks now and the results are amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, 12 May 2014
These did make a bit of a difference, could pump an extra few oz. But 2 days after I started taking them my baby had awful trapped wind to a point where he was screaming. I stopped taking them for 2 weeks and he felt better. Just in case it was a coincidence (and because I'd spent £28 on them) I tried them again. The same thing happened unfortunately. So yes they increased my milk supply slightly but I shall not be taking them anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars As recommended by our lactation consultant, 4 Oct. 2013
PT - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is herbal so all natural ingredients. After a week it has increased milk production for us.

Don't forget you still need to carry on doing breast stimulation with baby to maintain/improve milk production.

If you are after extra help then ask your midwife/lactation consultant about Domperidone which is a pharmacy medicine.

More Milk Special Blend, 120 Herbal Liquid Caps