on 12 September 2014
I'm delighted with this product which is robust and easy to construct. The net fits easily onto the framework and the dismantled kit is easy to carry in a blue holdall which also comes with the product. I also liked the fact that I could adjust the height of the net very easily, without having to remove the net. I work as an Activity Coordinator in a Residential Home, our elderly residents love playing badminton in the lounge hitting balloons over the net.

I was also impressed how safely and quickly my order arrived.
on 15 May 2014
wanted a net that would be good for the garden. it was easy to assemble and is sturdy and of a good size. would recommend
on 24 July 2013
This net is a mini size and perfect for a smaller garden. I did originally think that the adjustments went as high as a volleyball net, but this is not the case and the highest setting is for badminton only. The net does have a small hole in it but there appeared to be no available replacements so have kept it.
Still blows over if breezy. The feet could do with small holes so that a peg could be pinned through.
Overall though very satisfactory for our requirements
on 16 August 2013
There are quite a few much cheaper nets advertised, but glad I chose this as it is very easy to erect,( 2-3 minutes), and can be set at different heights, to suit the age of children and sport you are playing.
It remains very stable and the net taught.

Very impressed.
on 8 June 2013
Very impressed with how simple this is to construct. Up and ready to use in minutes. Very handy carry bag for easy storage. The size of the net is ideal for a smaller garden
on 19 August 2015
Great product, simple to use. Sturdy and compact when not in use. Just be wary of the push pins, their not very strong and we've broken two already. But a simple nut and bolt does the job just as good. They adjustable net allows everyone to play and the coloured strip at the top is absolutely brilliant to stop over eager children running head long into it and potentially wrecking it.
on 1 September 2015
Very dissapointed with how flimsy this is. It looked good with it's own travel bag etc, thought we're going to get lots of use out of this and put it up easily but within the first 24 hrs using it the wind took it, and blew it to the other of the garden and bent one of the outer poles. Sending it back! Kids are disspointed as much as I am!
on 8 June 2014
I bought this for our church youth group. It was very easy to put together, of very good quality and has three height positions which was very handy as we had children of very many different sizes attending. Easy to store. We did rip the netting of the bag quite quickly so watch where you poke the legs when putting it away. Very pleased. Good value for money.
on 11 September 2014
Excellent quality cheap and would tell everyone to buy this get loads of benefits and height for badmington volley ball tennis you can buy an extra net to attach for tennis give this 100% for quality satisfaction better than any net ive seen baught in all my years
on 6 October 2015
Really easy to put up/down - great design the way it self tensions by installing the net. Great product, for badminton it's full height but not full width, but still ideal for the garden. Highly recommend.