5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality...
Published on 1 Jan 2010 by Mrs. B. Groves

3.0 out of 5 stars not for narrow feet
these boots are not for those with narrow feet. they will slip off when walking, unfortunately. I desperately wanted ugg shoes, but UGG Australia were too expensive. EMU are good deal, and the quality is good too, but, if you have normal to narrow feet, don't buy them. Finally, I bought Bearpaw Emma and the width is OK, so is the quality.
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by AleksandraM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality..., 1 Jan 2010
Mrs. B. Groves (Wales) - See all my reviews
I already have the Stinger High Emu boots, and absolutely love them. They are so warm and comfy, and I never want to take them off. When I saw these on this site, at a reduced price, I snapped them up, and my son got them for me for Christmas. They too are so comfy....I wear them round the house, and they keep my feet so warm and cosy. I have found that you should spray them with a waterpoof protector, as they will mark if they get wet, but once done, they can be worn everywhere..... LOVE THEM!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots- excellent for wider feet :), 27 Dec 2009
I love Emu Stinger lo boots, have now had 4 pairs. I have very wide feet (EEE) and these boots are so comfortable. UGG boots are not as wide and the soles are not as heavy wearing. Only wish that they still made the 'deluxe' eg. shiny leather ones as these don't survive the wet weather very well, even with lots of suede protector. Tried the Bronte but didn't like them- not real sheepskin like the Stinger. Only problem I find is the size 4 in the sand sells out very fast and is hard to get, the chocolate boot however is a lovely colour alternative

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Emu Stinger Lo Boots, 28 Dec 2009
I wasn't sure if I liked them at first it took me nearly 3 weeks to wear these boots, now I don't like taking them off!! Would definitely recommend. I've found the sizing to be correct I am a 5 and bought a 5, perfect fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase - order smaller size, 8 Feb 2012
These are my first sheepskin boots I have (excluding the cheap version which teared apart after wearing it a few times). I got them for a reasonable price (cheaper than UGGs), which was a main fact for this choice (despite the quality).
I am very happy with my choice!

My only suggestion is to be careful about the size. If you have the possibility to try them on in store, that's a good option. If don't.. I ordered two pairs (2 different sizes) 4 and 5 (although I usually have 6). I kept the size 4 and returned the other one (I used Yodel services for package return and Amazon refunded the money very quickly, without any problems). Although the boots were a bit tight at the beginning they are very comfy after 2 weeks of wearing them regularly.

P.S.: I ordered it directly from Amazon, not from other sellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars love em, 27 Dec 2009
A. O'Connor "Anne O" (Herts) - See all my reviews
these boots are everything i expected and more - my feet are toasty warm ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous just need to adjust the size you buy, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots (Apparel)
These boots are lovely, so warm & great quality (& also look cute in my opinion), but you need to order smaller, I am a 5 & never bought Emu or Uggs before, & ordered a size 4 as recommended on reviews, too big to wear, fits ok in the toes, but back slips so much you couldnt walk properly in them, & then ordered a size 3 & although tight the heel didnt slip & after wearing for 2 days they are now comfortable, fit lovely so I would recommend going 2 sizes smaller & bear with it while they bed down! Worth it in my opinion as its been so cold my feet have been the only thing thats stayed really warm as they are so toasty! I have black, very cute with black tights or leggings, indigo (which is a great denim like colour great with denim leggings) & hubby has bought me Mushroom for valentines day so havent seen the colour yet but I have heard its lovely! The price is excellent also, & delivery really quick as stated. Am so tempted to order other colours while the 20% discount still applies.... dont have much will power now I know how cosy they are... oh dear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots., 30 July 2011
Max's Mam (Crook, County Durham, England) - See all my reviews
I have three pairs of "Emu's" different colours, different styles but they all have several things in common including warmth, comfort and durability.
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots (Apparel)
I ordered these boots in December and loved them until today when I discovered that the leather had come away from the stitching around the very top of the ankle area, causing a hole. It's either because the stitching is too tight or there wasn't enough leather tucked in properly under the stitching.

This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.

I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.

* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...

3.0 out of 5 stars not for narrow feet, 3 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm, brialliant fit!, 20 Sep 2009
Bob's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots (Apparel)
These Emu Australia boots are what they wear in Australia rather than the Chinese made rival versions, and the quality shines through.

The colour, the fit and the style are simply fab. Really well made, strong heel and sturdy sole. Not too high up the leg, just above the ankle.

I bought these for my eldest daughter as she heads off to UNI for the 1st time. She chose the Chesnut pair, and they are a lovely conker colour, perfect for matching everything.
Size wise, they were a perfect fit. No need to size down. If you are unsure I would advise to try them in a shop first as you may prefer a more snug fit.

Lined in colour matching sheepskin, they are like walking on a cloud. Roll on winter!

NOTE: If you prefer merino wool lining try the BRONTES, cheaper but equally gorgeous (I had those ones, she had these ones!!).

Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots