4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Emu Stinger Lo Boots
I wasn't sure if I liked them at first it took me nearly 3 weeks to wear these boots, now I don't like taking them off!! Would definitely recommend. I've found the sizing to be correct I am a 5 and bought a 5, perfect fit!
Published on 28 Dec. 2009 by Suz

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT original Emu ! ! ! ! !
The photos here shows a different boots from what you going to get... I am very disappointed with these boots as they are definitely not real Emu sheepskin! I have got a pair of real emu from Schuh 3 years ago and they still in better condition than these new ones...

Published 3 months ago by Boglarka

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Emu Stinger Lo Boots, 28 Dec. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 19 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots (Apparel)
I ordered these boots in December and loved them until today when I discovered that the leather had come away from the stitching around the very top of the ankle area, causing a hole. It's either because the stitching is too tight or there wasn't enough leather tucked in properly under the stitching.

This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.

I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.

* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality..., 1 Jan. 2010
Mrs. B. Groves (Wales) - See all my reviews
I already have the Stinger High Emu boots, and absolutely love them. They are so warm and comfy, and I never want to take them off. When I saw these on this site, at a reduced price, I snapped them up, and my son got them for me for Christmas. They too are so comfy....I wear them round the house, and they keep my feet so warm and cosy. I have found that you should spray them with a waterpoof protector, as they will mark if they get wet, but once done, they can be worn everywhere..... LOVE THEM!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots., 30 July 2011
Max's Mam (Crook, County Durham, England) - See all my reviews
I have three pairs of "Emu's" different colours, different styles but they all have several things in common including warmth, comfort and durability.
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous just need to adjust the size you buy, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots (Apparel)
These boots are lovely, so warm & great quality (& also look cute in my opinion), but you need to order smaller, I am a 5 & never bought Emu or Uggs before, & ordered a size 4 as recommended on reviews, too big to wear, fits ok in the toes, but back slips so much you couldnt walk properly in them, & then ordered a size 3 & although tight the heel didnt slip & after wearing for 2 days they are now comfortable, fit lovely so I would recommend going 2 sizes smaller & bear with it while they bed down! Worth it in my opinion as its been so cold my feet have been the only thing thats stayed really warm as they are so toasty! I have black, very cute with black tights or leggings, indigo (which is a great denim like colour great with denim leggings) & hubby has bought me Mushroom for valentines day so havent seen the colour yet but I have heard its lovely! The price is excellent also, & delivery really quick as stated. Am so tempted to order other colours while the 20% discount still applies.... dont have much will power now I know how cosy they are... oh dear!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT original Emu ! ! ! ! !, 6 Dec. 2014

REAL Emu is very heavy (in a good way) you can feel ist real sheepskin, the soles are thick and the inside of it its really fluffy and actually looks like real wool...

When I received the box, the very first thing I said was: " This box might be empty its so light...."
Also the size was small....
I've returned them back with no problem but I definitely would NOT recommend you to buy this!!!!
Amazon should not let this to be on sale as they are FAKE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots- excellent for wider feet :), 27 Dec. 2009
I love Emu Stinger lo boots, have now had 4 pairs. I have very wide feet (EEE) and these boots are so comfortable. UGG boots are not as wide and the soles are not as heavy wearing. Only wish that they still made the 'deluxe' eg. shiny leather ones as these don't survive the wet weather very well, even with lots of suede protector. Tried the Bronte but didn't like them- not real sheepskin like the Stinger. Only problem I find is the size 4 in the sand sells out very fast and is hard to get, the chocolate boot however is a lovely colour alternative

1.0 out of 5 stars Are they genuine Emu?, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots (Apparel)
I already own a pair of Stinger Lo boots, bought a couple of years, ago so when I saw these at a great price on Amazon I thought I'd treat myself to another pair. But......... as soon as I opened the box I noticed the new boots are a much narrower fit than my old boots, especially in the toe area, and are just too tight for my wide feet. Also the chocolate colour, which I bought, doesn't look like the picture on Amazon. The picture shows the Emu branding on the both the tape and the tag at the top of the leg, neither of which the pair I received had. There's also no removable insoles. Emu's own website shows Stinger Lo now come in different qualities - the Platinum, which look like my old pair, and the cheaper ordinary Stinger Lo. The cheaper version doesn't have the tape or the tag but both should have the removable insoles. Not convinced these are genuine Emu. And they're certainly not the same quality or fit as my old pair. So sadly sent them straight back. What a disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for narrow feet, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots (Apparel)
these boots are not for those with narrow feet. they will slip off when walking, unfortunately. I desperately wanted ugg shoes, but UGG Australia were too expensive. EMU are good deal, and the quality is good too, but, if you have normal to narrow feet, don't buy them. Finally, I bought Bearpaw Emma and the width is OK, so is the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars love em, 27 Dec. 2009
A. O'Connor "Anne O" (Herts) - See all my reviews
these boots are everything i expected and more - my feet are toasty warm ;-)

Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots