5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality...
Published on 1 Jan 2010 by Mrs. B. Groves

3.0 out of 5 stars not for narrow feet
these boots are not for those with narrow feet. they will slip off when walking, unfortunately. I desperately wanted ugg shoes, but UGG Australia were too expensive. EMU are good deal, and the quality is good too, but, if you have normal to narrow feet, don't buy them. Finally, I bought Bearpaw Emma and the width is OK, so is the quality.
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by AleksandraM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality..., 1 Jan 2010
Mrs. B. Groves (Wales) - See all my reviews
I already have the Stinger High Emu boots, and absolutely love them. They are so warm and comfy, and I never want to take them off. When I saw these on this site, at a reduced price, I snapped them up, and my son got them for me for Christmas. They too are so comfy....I wear them round the house, and they keep my feet so warm and cosy. I have found that you should spray them with a waterpoof protector, as they will mark if they get wet, but once done, they can be worn everywhere..... LOVE THEM!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Emu Stinger Lo Boots, 28 Dec 2009
I wasn't sure if I liked them at first it took me nearly 3 weeks to wear these boots, now I don't like taking them off!! Would definitely recommend. I've found the sizing to be correct I am a 5 and bought a 5, perfect fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots (Shoes)
I ordered these boots in December and loved them until today when I discovered that the leather had come away from the stitching around the very top of the ankle area, causing a hole. It's either because the stitching is too tight or there wasn't enough leather tucked in properly under the stitching.

This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.

I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.

* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous just need to adjust the size you buy, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots (Shoes)
These boots are lovely, so warm & great quality (& also look cute in my opinion), but you need to order smaller, I am a 5 & never bought Emu or Uggs before, & ordered a size 4 as recommended on reviews, too big to wear, fits ok in the toes, but back slips so much you couldnt walk properly in them, & then ordered a size 3 & although tight the heel didnt slip & after wearing for 2 days they are now comfortable, fit lovely so I would recommend going 2 sizes smaller & bear with it while they bed down! Worth it in my opinion as its been so cold my feet have been the only thing thats stayed really warm as they are so toasty! I have black, very cute with black tights or leggings, indigo (which is a great denim like colour great with denim leggings) & hubby has bought me Mushroom for valentines day so havent seen the colour yet but I have heard its lovely! The price is excellent also, & delivery really quick as stated. Am so tempted to order other colours while the 20% discount still applies.... dont have much will power now I know how cosy they are... oh dear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots- excellent for wider feet :), 27 Dec 2009
I love Emu Stinger lo boots, have now had 4 pairs. I have very wide feet (EEE) and these boots are so comfortable. UGG boots are not as wide and the soles are not as heavy wearing. Only wish that they still made the 'deluxe' eg. shiny leather ones as these don't survive the wet weather very well, even with lots of suede protector. Tried the Bronte but didn't like them- not real sheepskin like the Stinger. Only problem I find is the size 4 in the sand sells out very fast and is hard to get, the chocolate boot however is a lovely colour alternative

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots., 30 July 2011
Max's Mam (Crook, County Durham, England) - See all my reviews
I have three pairs of "Emu's" different colours, different styles but they all have several things in common including warmth, comfort and durability.
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for narrow feet, 3 Jan 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots (Shoes)
I wouldn't waste your time or money buying these boots from amazon, they are not true to size. I am a size 5 and I ordered a size 6 and they were far too tight my toes touched the end of the boots and amazon will not exchange them for a bigger size you have to send them back and get a refund and then order the size you want. And the price has gone up and you are expected to pay the difference. I believe these to be fake and will never order from amazon again I am disgusted with the service , I have given 1 star rating only because you can't do a review with no stars

5.0 out of 5 stars love em, 27 Dec 2009
A. O'Connor "Anne O" (Herts) - See all my reviews
these boots are everything i expected and more - my feet are toasty warm ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars The answer to all your sizing questions, 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots (Shoes)
I got a pair of these and when I tried them on I thought they fitted beautifully. My feet are lovely and snug. I remembered a friend saying to get a size up from what I normally take. But then I read numerous comments on the internet about them becoming baggy with wear and some people said you should get a size down others a size up and it's all very confusing but if you go to the Emu site this clears up the sizing queries for you. Go to http://www.emuaustralia.com/global/sizes-footwear.html and actually measure your feet from top to bottom. The inside of my boots said Size W8 and I was a bit shocked to see this as I normally wear a size 5/6 (I'm inbetween sizes). However when I measured my foot from my big toe to my heel it's about 9 and 1/2 inches which translates to an AMERICAN size W8 or UK size 6 so I did get the right size. Hope this advise helps anyone in doubt. :)

Emu Womens Stinger Lo Boots