Price:£82.49 - £195.00

on 23 November 2009
After much trying of various varieties of Sheepskin boot, I have come to the conclusion that EMU Stingers are the best, most hard wearing, most comfortable and stylish of the lot.

True to size, they offer excellent value for money and durability.

Indeed, my 'old' pair (from 2 years ago - still going strong) came a cropper last weekend in the storms and mud, and I decided to try washing them. I popped them into a wool wash, and after stuffing with newspaper and drying in the airing cupboard they are good as new.

Colours fab, easy to roll up and down. Highly recommend.
11 comment80 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2009
Great boots, very warm and comfortable. Do NOT buy a smaller size!!! Follow the producer's shoe size chart and you won't be disappointed.
on 15 March 2011
I bought a pair of Emu boots for one of my kids in a sale and was impressed with them. They appeared to be of a better construction than the Uggs we were accustomed to. When I saw this colour Emu Stinger (Red Earth) for myself, the decision was quickly made and I ordered them. I've been thrilled with them. I wear them around the house in the winter as an alternative to slippers but then also go out with them to do school runs etc. The colour is really nice, the boots have better support around the heel area, diminishing the chance of the back of the boot collapsing and the suede is more substantial than the Uggs we've had off late. This extra support is in part due to a moulded insole. It's still a lambskin insole, but it is slightly cupped around the heel which encourages the heel to stay in the middle of the boot rather than stepping on the edge of the sole.
I truly have nothing critical to say about the boots. I gave them a light coat of protective spray when I first received them to protect them from stains and since then I've been out in bad, cold and wet weather with no problems.
Because the boots hold their shape better, they don't acquire the shabby look that a lot of them do after a while. I've had them for a couple of months now, wear them at least part of most days and they still look like new.
All in all I strongly recommend these boots.
on 14 February 2010
These EMU Stingers are perfect. Best worn without socks. Gorgeous and warm and very comfy for walking. Really pleased I decided on these after lots of research.
on 8 December 2009
If you want these boots dont look for alternatives, save your money up and buy the real thing, they last 10 times as long and look great.
on 31 January 2010
this is a great boot, that not only looks trendy but I was really glad to have it during the recent bad weather. I felt very safe walking on the ice - much better than Wellingtons! I would definitely recommend the Stinger.
on 30 January 2010
these were my second pair of emu boots and i will be getting more!! they are perfect...very true to size..order the size you normally take ... well made quality boots...sheer comfort!
on 17 May 2010
These boots are extremely cosy and comfy and I like the detail of the logo and edging. The whole boot has a feeling of understated good quality and style. However, I would recomend buying a size down from your usual shoe size if you have narrow feet. I have narrow feet and generally wear UK 4 or 4.5 but found the Emu 4s too big. The 3s felt too tight to start with and my toes looked worryingly like poking through the ends, but the the sheepskin does squash down fairly quickly and now they fit great! if you have wide feet you may be better sticking with your usual shoe size. If you're a half size most people advise going down rather than up and I would second that.Hope this helps cos it's a pain to have to exchange mail order shoes-I know!
0Comment29 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2010
my mam was very impressed with this purchase they were well made and comftable with good grips for the bad weather well impressed and highly reccomend this product
on 23 October 2011
**********months later*******
still live in my boots, did loosen alot so smaller size was good choice...i can wear socks with them now. just about to get some others in different colour!
i treated them twice with spray and they have been in the rain a few times but still perfect...

After searching for some uggs but being put off by the price i came accross emus!

glad i did, my cheaper versions were worn out and i really wanted the sheepskin ones everyone raves about, luckily i did some research and found emus... really worried about ordering online and what size to have i'm glad i read lots of reviews.
i bought a size smaller, i'm usually a small 7 but have wide feet. common sense says the sheepskin will flatten in time and i didnt want to end up with baggy boots.
size 6 arrived quicker than exspected... yes they are snug but they are loosening, i've worn them 3 x
if you want to wear thick socks get your normal size.
the quality is fantastic, very well made and look fab on!
chose the chocolate colour and they go with more than you think... even black (i think)