5.0 out of 5 stars The best slippers in the WORLD!!
This is my second pair of these slippers (last one's lasted nearly two years). If you wear slippers a lot, like I do, this will be the best £40 you have ever spent! They never smell, they are soft and even though washing is not recommended, every so often I put them on a hand wash/delicate wash in a laundry bag and they come up beautifully.
Published on 1 Oct 2010 by Lisaloo

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money
Inside sole of these have worn through on one slipper after only a couple of months. Not the quality I expected from all the hpye. Would not buy anything from this brand again.
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by R.Auld

5.0 out of 5 stars The best slippers in the WORLD!!, 1 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers I've ever had, 6 Jan 2010
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
I ordered the Emu slippers after reading an excellent review on Amazon. I have not been disappointed! They are warm, cosy, attractive, very well made and it gives me much pleasure to wear them. I would recommend them abolutely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 8 Sep 2009
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these slippers nearly a year ago. True, they are not the cheapest around but I'm really glad I chose them. I usually wear out shoes within 6 minths and slippers sometimes don't last more than about 3months before they start to look tatty and worn. But these Emu's - wow! They have kept their shape (difficult with my feet), still look good and are so-o comfortable. I've worn them every day for the last 10 months so I'm not surprised that about a week ago the heel of the innersole began to show some wear.

I really hope they come back into stock soon, as I have a list of friends who want some for Christmas and I want to buy another pair to keep 'in stock' for me for when my own slippers finally fall apart - not for a long while by the looks of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, well-received., 10 Jan 2010
D. Northwood (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
More sturdy than your standard slipper, these appear well-made and were well-received by the lady of the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers ever!, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
These are the best slippers I have ever owned.So warm and cosy.Charcoal is a good colour as doesn't appear to show marks.Would have another pair when and if they ever wear out!

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 15 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 Jan 2011
Bought these for my mother,

She absolutely loves them and puts them on when she comes in from work every day. She says they are the most comfortable slippers she has ever had and recommends them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu, 13 Feb 2011
These emu slippers are fantasic the best slippers I have ever brought. They are dear but are worth the expense.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
I am a size 5 and ordered this size but they were too tight. I would have changed them for a larger size but the sole was so stiff it made it difficult to keep them on anyway. I returned them and am still looking for the perfect slipper

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
After wearing these slippers for only the last 3 or 4 weeks I have noticed that the inner sole is already beginning to wear. There is a bald patch under one heel.
I have never had this happen with other slippers. I am not hard on my footwear and usually wear slippers for years. I can't see these lasting through the winter.
In other respects they are great. Accurate sizing, very warm and very comfortable, but I would certainly have expected them to wear better than they have done - especially at this price. I am considering returning them for as refund.

EDIT TO ADD:

Well, I wish I had returned them. It is now early June and the slippers are going in the bin. The uppers show no signs of wear, neither do the soles, but the inner soles of the slippers are bare and very uncomfortable. I am reducing the star rating to the lowest possible. I find it shocking that a pair of slippers costing this much money - which is more than I pay for a pair of outdoor shoes, should wear so badly.

I did write to the makers but didn't even receive the courtesy of a reply. Needless to say, this is the first and last purchase of Emu footwear for me.

Emu Womens Jolie Slippers