5.0 out of 5 stars The best slippers in the WORLD!!
This is my second pair of these slippers (last one's lasted nearly two years). If you wear slippers a lot, like I do, this will be the best 40 you have ever spent! They never smell, they are soft and even though washing is not recommended, every so often I put them on a hand wash/delicate wash in a laundry bag and they come up beautifully.
Published on 1 Oct 2010 by Lisaloo

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money
Inside sole of these have worn through on one slipper after only a couple of months. Not the quality I expected from all the hpye. Would not buy anything from this brand again.
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by R.Auld

5.0 out of 5 stars The best slippers in the WORLD!!, 1 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers I've ever had, 6 Jan 2010
This review is from: Emu Women's Jolie Slipper (Shoes)
I ordered the Emu slippers after reading an excellent review on Amazon. I have not been disappointed! They are warm, cosy, attractive, very well made and it gives me much pleasure to wear them. I would recommend them abolutely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 8 Sep 2009
This review is from: Emu Women's Jolie Slipper (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these slippers nearly a year ago. True, they are not the cheapest around but I'm really glad I chose them. I usually wear out shoes within 6 minths and slippers sometimes don't last more than about 3months before they start to look tatty and worn. But these Emu's - wow! They have kept their shape (difficult with my feet), still look good and are so-o comfortable. I've worn them every day for the last 10 months so I'm not surprised that about a week ago the heel of the innersole began to show some wear.

I really hope they come back into stock soon, as I have a list of friends who want some for Christmas and I want to buy another pair to keep 'in stock' for me for when my own slippers finally fall apart - not for a long while by the looks of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, well-received., 10 Jan 2010
D. Northwood (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emu Women's Jolie Slipper (Shoes)
More sturdy than your standard slipper, these appear well-made and were well-received by the lady of the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers ever!, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Emu Women's Jolie Slipper (Shoes)
These are the best slippers I have ever owned.So warm and cosy.Charcoal is a good colour as doesn't appear to show marks.Would have another pair when and if they ever wear out!

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 15 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 Jan 2011
Bought these for my mother,

She absolutely loves them and puts them on when she comes in from work every day. She says they are the most comfortable slippers she has ever had and recommends them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu, 13 Feb 2011
These emu slippers are fantasic the best slippers I have ever brought. They are dear but are worth the expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear these every day, they are like heaven!, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Emu Women's Jolie Slipper (Shoes)
So cosy and comfy, you have to try one on to believe it! Wear them absolutely everywhere, so luxurious I almost don't want to take them off to get into bed!! Would definitely recommend, have had Ugg boots in the past and i find Emu to be just as good quality, if not better. Definitely nicer style than the Ugg version and at a much better price! Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Emu Women's Jolie Slipper (Shoes)
Best slippers I have ever had. Very warm. Good sturdy sole. Can be worn outside. Very well made too. Would definitely recommend.

Emu Women's Jolie Slipper