5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers I've ever had
I ordered the Emu slippers after reading an excellent review on Amazon. I have not been disappointed! They are warm, cosy, attractive, very well made and it gives me much pleasure to wear them. I would recommend them abolutely.
Published on 6 Jan. 2010 by Contented

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money
Inside sole of these have worn through on one slipper after only a couple of months. Not the quality I expected from all the hpye. Would not buy anything from this brand again.
Published on 15 Jan. 2012 by R.Auld

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers I've ever had, 6 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars The best slippers in the WORLD!!, 1 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Apparel)
This is my second pair of these slippers (last one's lasted nearly two years). If you wear slippers a lot, like I do, this will be the best £40 you have ever spent! They never smell, they are soft and even though washing is not recommended, every so often I put them on a hand wash/delicate wash in a laundry bag and they come up beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 8 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these slippers nearly a year ago. True, they are not the cheapest around but I'm really glad I chose them. I usually wear out shoes within 6 minths and slippers sometimes don't last more than about 3months before they start to look tatty and worn. But these Emu's - wow! They have kept their shape (difficult with my feet), still look good and are so-o comfortable. I've worn them every day for the last 10 months so I'm not surprised that about a week ago the heel of the innersole began to show some wear.

I really hope they come back into stock soon, as I have a list of friends who want some for Christmas and I want to buy another pair to keep 'in stock' for me for when my own slippers finally fall apart - not for a long while by the looks of it!

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 15 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers ever!, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
These are the best slippers I have ever owned.So warm and cosy.Charcoal is a good colour as doesn't appear to show marks.Would have another pair when and if they ever wear out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, well-received., 10 Jan. 2010
D. Northwood (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
More sturdy than your standard slipper, these appear well-made and were well-received by the lady of the house.

1.0 out of 5 stars very expensive and only lasted 12 months!, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
I replaced a pair of 14 year old shearling slippers I bought from LL Bean with these very expensive Emu ones. They lasted less than a year before the sole split, and the heel lining has warn away.

Very disappointed, as I am not hard on footwear at all (14 years = 1 pair of slippers!!)

would not recommend the price tag. but they are very snug with a good sole for popping outside if the ground is wet. But they won't last much longer than a winter or two.

If you are ok spending £60 for a pair of slippers (mine were £40 when I bought them from Amazon!) then go ahead! I think they are a waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 Jan. 2011
Bought these for my mother,

She absolutely loves them and puts them on when she comes in from work every day. She says they are the most comfortable slippers she has ever had and recommends them highly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
After wearing these slippers for only the last 3 or 4 weeks I have noticed that the inner sole is already beginning to wear. There is a bald patch under one heel.
I have never had this happen with other slippers. I am not hard on my footwear and usually wear slippers for years. I can't see these lasting through the winter.
In other respects they are great. Accurate sizing, very warm and very comfortable, but I would certainly have expected them to wear better than they have done - especially at this price. I am considering returning them for as refund.

EDIT TO ADD:

Well, I wish I had returned them. It is now early June and the slippers are going in the bin. The uppers show no signs of wear, neither do the soles, but the inner soles of the slippers are bare and very uncomfortable. I am reducing the star rating to the lowest possible. I find it shocking that a pair of slippers costing this much money - which is more than I pay for a pair of outdoor shoes, should wear so badly.

I did write to the makers but didn't even receive the courtesy of a reply. Needless to say, this is the first and last purchase of Emu footwear for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Emu Womens Jolie Slippers (Shoes)
I have looked at these slippers on many website so was surprised to find the chestnut option at such a low price. I was a little worried they may not be up to standard or possibly fakes
I have received these today - delivery time was just a few days- the box they came in was really nice - good if you wanted to buy as a gift - and as for the slippers....Wow! so soft & fluffy!
I took them into work to show a friend - she has now ordered some!
Will they last? I hope so as the soles look & feel really sturdy - I know some of the reviews dont rate the actual sheep skin lining but looks good to me - and to be honest, I didnt pay the full price so wouldnt mind too much if they only last this winter.
Dont hesitate with these, buy a pair & enjoy! I love 'em :)

Emu Womens Jolie Slippers