5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Stingers!!
After much trying of various varieties of Sheepskin boot, I have come to the conclusion that EMU Stingers are the best, most hard wearing, most comfortable and stylish of the lot.

True to size, they offer excellent value for money and durability.

Published on 23 Nov 2009 by Bob and Billy's Mum

1.0 out of 5 stars These boots permanently stain easily
I have several older models of Emu Stinger and they have been great but the new ones with the removable sole stain very badly if a slight amount of water gets on to them This is the 2nd pair that now have permanently stained toe caps. There is obviously some issue with the way the sheepskin has been treated. Very disappointing. I got these for less than half price and...
Published on 18 Sep 2010 by No 22

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Stingers!!, 23 Nov 2009
Bob and Billy's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

True to size, they offer excellent value for money and durability.

Indeed, my 'old' pair (from 2 years ago - still going strong) came a cropper last weekend in the storms and mud, and I decided to try washing them. I popped them into a wool wash, and after stuffing with newspaper and drying in the airing cupboard they are good as new.

Colours fab, easy to roll up and down. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 27 Dec 2009
Great boots, very warm and comfortable. Do NOT buy a smaller size!!! Follow the producer's shoe size chart and you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THE CHEAPER BRANDS, 8 Dec 2009
Victoria James (Abergavenny, Wales) - See all my reviews
If you want these boots dont look for alternatives, save your money up and buy the real thing, they last 10 times as long and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, 15 Mar 2011
L. de Ruiter - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of Emu boots for one of my kids in a sale and was impressed with them. They appeared to be of a better construction than the Uggs we were accustomed to. When I saw this colour Emu Stinger (Red Earth) for myself, the decision was quickly made and I ordered them. I've been thrilled with them. I wear them around the house in the winter as an alternative to slippers but then also go out with them to do school runs etc. The colour is really nice, the boots have better support around the heel area, diminishing the chance of the back of the boot collapsing and the suede is more substantial than the Uggs we've had off late. This extra support is in part due to a moulded insole. It's still a lambskin insole, but it is slightly cupped around the heel which encourages the heel to stay in the middle of the boot rather than stepping on the edge of the sole.
I truly have nothing critical to say about the boots. I gave them a light coat of protective spray when I first received them to protect them from stains and since then I've been out in bad, cold and wet weather with no problems.
Because the boots hold their shape better, they don't acquire the shabby look that a lot of them do after a while. I've had them for a couple of months now, wear them at least part of most days and they still look like new.
All in all I strongly recommend these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Boots, 14 Feb 2010
J. Lunn - See all my reviews
These EMU Stingers are perfect. Best worn without socks. Gorgeous and warm and very comfy for walking. Really pleased I decided on these after lots of research.

5.0 out of 5 stars A saviour in the recent snow!, 31 Jan 2010
Eve66 (Buckinghamshire,England) - See all my reviews
this is a great boot, that not only looks trendy but I was really glad to have it during the recent bad weather. I felt very safe walking on the ice - much better than Wellingtons! I would definitely recommend the Stinger.

5.0 out of 5 stars sheer bliss, 30 Jan 2010
This review is from: Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots (Apparel)
these were my second pair of emu boots and i will be getting more!! they are perfect...very true to size..order the size you normally take ... well made quality boots...sheer comfort!

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, 19 Jan 2010
Paul Morgan - See all my reviews
my mam was very impressed with this purchase they were well made and comftable with good grips for the bad weather well impressed and highly reccomend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Emu Women's Stinger Hi Boot, 12 Jan 2010
I agree with most of the reviews to date, that these boots are warm and comfortable and makes it seems as if you are bouncying when you are walking. However, it would of been great if as part of the product information it is made know that these boots are not waterproof and can be damaged or discoloured by snow and rain (or heavy rain - I got caught up in the snow/slush). Just trying to figure out how to dye the boots, to cover the discolourations. I will still wear them though.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a godsend in this weather!!!, 9 Jan 2010
J. Frost (north west england) - See all my reviews
These are brilliant, going outdoors in freezing temperatures with no socks on as well!! I wear them all the time i've even caught my 11 year old son wearing them because they are so cosy and warm. Fantastic grip on the ice and so comfortable, highly recommended!!!