Format: DVD|Change

on 11 September 2009
And I don't mean horrific in a jump out of your seat, skin crawling way. This film is just plain horrific!!! This is the first film that I have bought and thrown in the bin. I didn't want to sell it on as I would not want to inflict this tosh on anybody else. What ever you do DO NOT PURCHASE THIS FILM!!!!!!! you have been warned.
on 14 August 2009
If your like me and like a good scare then please do NOT buy this film. Acting is a joke and the ghosts will just make you laugh. Very dissapointed with this film and it doesnt really deserve to be in anyones collection!
on 26 July 2009
When they say in the tradition of The Orphange and Others, I can promise you there is no comparison. This film looks like it was filmed on a video recorder in the back of a garage. The acting was terrible, the ghost was borderline laughable and the only scare I got was the fact it might have gone on longer than it did. Absolute rubbish!!!
on 25 April 2011
This DVD is not amateurish as suggested.The acting was good and the plot was better than the "Orphanage"....The filming was top notch.
For the price this film is well worth the money - Buy Buy Buy!
on 30 December 2012
this is very good film,its about the paranormal and i really like this film.the film is base in a paranormal and i love.i will recomended to my friends.
on 29 October 2011
WARNING dont buy this.. it really is totally laughable and boring turned it off 10 minutes into it so im giving it 1 star absolutely terrable
on 28 December 2012
this film was nothing special,i do love a horror but this didnt make me jump at all,bad acting and bad filiming!
on 23 April 2010
This film is in no way as good as The Others or The Orphanage. The acting, camera work and effects were pretty awful. The storyline was ok, but the whole thing is just a bit of a flop. Don't get me wrong, there are some low budget movies that I've enjoyed, but this really is terrible - don't waste your money!