5.0 out of 5 stars This it's good stuff!
Finally the perfect chillout album! Only good tracks. The only ting I don't like: The cds are packed in slipcase. I hate when the can't use a normal jewel case ore slim case. But anyway by, it's really good stuff.
Published on 2 Dec 2006 by Arne Frostrup

3.0 out of 5 stars Very chilled
Published on 2 Sep 2006 by J. McAllister

3.0 out of 5 stars Very chilled, 2 Sep 2006
I'm not sure what I was hoping for with this one - some jewels that I had somehow missed. I had been a big Massive Attack / Morcheeba / Portishead etc fan for quite a while, but only found Red Snapper by accident a couple of years ago. So when my girlfriend showed me this album, I figured I'd grab it as I might find another artist I'd missed... It's an OK compilation, but no real standouts for me. If you like Nightmares on Wax / Kruder & Dorfmeister, you'll probably love this as many of the other artists are similar as well. If looking for another haunting lyrics artist like Portishead or Red Snapper's Image of You, I don't think you'll find it here.

5.0 out of 5 stars This it's good stuff!, 2 Dec 2006