4.5 out of 5 stars1,424
Colour Name: Black|Change

on 28 January 2011
Normal sized mouse, unlike many others in this price range which are smaller than average. USB plug so can be used with practically any computer. Its not wireless, so you don't have to worry about batteries running out. No flashing lights, just a plain black mouse that works perfectly well.
22 comments|151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2011
I was worried when buying a new mouse that it would be the wrong one, feel funny, work funny, etc, the hassle of sending it back. I couldn't really tell from the photos, so I read the reviews, and chose this one. BUY THIS ONE if you want a similar replacement for your old mouse!! The infrared, instead of the old ball, is quite zippy at first, but I got used to it very quickly, and then wondered how I had tolerated the 'slow' old one for so long!!
This mouse is nothing fancy. Simple and effective. Decent build quality. Worth £4. Why would you want to pay more for a Mouse? Buy it if you just want a new mouse. And I love the scroll thing.
on 30 September 2011
This is a full size mouse with a very long chord. Mouse has a nice weight to it, is a nice simple and elegant design and worked straight away.

Bought 3 of these for work and they're great. Will buy them again.
on 17 June 2010
This mouse was purchased to replace another Amazon mouse (which I can't actually find so I can't name & shame the company who produced it) which was far too small for my hand and possibly the worst ergonomic design I'd ever encountered.

This mouse is the polar opposite, its an excellent design and fits my hand perfectly. Doesnt give any wrist pain issues and is very reactive and wonderful to use. If you are looking for a new mouse and have a black computer I can't recommend this mouse highly enough. In fact even if your PC isn't black buy it anyway, its just THAT good.

Logitech is a well establushed name that can be trusted to produce good quality equipment for not much money and thats exactly what you'll get if you buy this mouse.
on 27 January 2012
I bought this mouse as a replacement for the Apple Magic Mouse, which I find gives me hand cramp after prolonged use due to its very flat shape. This mouse, although very light, is much more ergonomically shaped, allowing you to rest your whole palm on its surface - much more comfortable than the Apple mouse (and yes, it works with OS X and Windows).

However, from the product images you would expect this to be a crisp white colour, when in fact it's closer to the off-white greyish colour of computers from the 90s. Just worth mentioning if anyone is buying this on looks.

But apart from its appearance, which doesn't really matter a great deal, this mouse is responsive and easy to use, and at this price, you won't find a better mouse. I'd tried using similarly priced laptop mini mice, and this is just so much better.

EDIT 11/11/2012 I should mention that after a while using this mouse for video editing, I have started to find it a little too light - even with sensitivity set to minimum, the cursor feels like it pings around the screen a little too fast due to the fact that the slightest knock will move the mouse. I found that blue-tacking a few 2p pieces to the bottom added a bit of extra weight and made the mouse feel a bit more precise. For this price you shouldn't expect the precision needed to editing/gaming, so tweaks like this might do the trick for budget-wary power users.
on 3 December 2011
This is a good mouse. It came quick in the post, and does its job. It mouses well. Not too sensitive, not too slow, a nice size to hold and it plugs in rather than being wireless so less likely to cut out. Plus no irritating software to install first.
on 31 January 2012
First of all let me say that physically there is nothing wrong with this mouse. It's a great size, the cable is a generous length (about 2 meters?) and the buttons are a joy to use. The optical mouse is great and at a really good price.

BUT:

Every time I plug it in there is a high pitch noise emanating from my macbook which only stops when the mouse moves. When the mouse is stationary it starts up again. I didn't notice it at first, but now that I have, it's unbearable. It's like that anti-teenage device that releases an annoying high frequency buzz that supposedly mature people can't hear.

Another problem I have found is that when it is connected to my macbook it doesn't allow the computer to go to sleep when the lid is closed. It stays on and the fans go into overdrive.

I can't say this is going to happen to all mac users, just that it has happened to me. I assume it's an circuit issue. And probably won't happen on newer macs or pc users. But if you own a black macbook or a macbook from '07-'09 steer clear of this mouse.

Computer Specs:
'07 Black MacBook - Mac OSX snow leopard 10.6.8.
55 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2010
I find this mouse very nice. Worked as soon as plugged in. It is light, does not get stuck.It is not a laptop mouse so it is quite confortable to hold.
No issues or complaints up to now.
on 16 June 2012
It's a basic full size, easy to use, optical mouse, with a scroll wheel.

It's brilliant, just plug it in and use it - or if the performance is too fast, or too slow, go to the Control Panel, click on "Mouse" and adjust to suit !

It's £4.24 ... and ... free delivery - I'm so impressed, I'm lost for words !!
on 24 July 2012
Logitech sell a bewildering set of mice, many nigh identical and none anywhere near as good as their classics like the wonderful BJ58. I bought both the B110 and M100 to see what the differences were. Visually, not much. Internally, different electronics for some reason, and bizarrely this cheaper B110 has an extra weighting block of metal added, which you'd really expect of the more expensive product. This B110 comes in a simple cheap box, not fancy retail packaging, which likely helps the good price and that's fine by me.

The main problem I have with this mouse are two tiny but perceptible and annoying little arrows moulded on top of the buttons. Why on earth would Logitech do that? The more expensive M100 mouse looks visually identical to this B110, but doesn't have these annoying little bumps on the buttons.

So B110, under 5 quid, fair doos, but the more expensive M100 is actually best compromise until Logitech get their brain in gear and realise loads of us want to buy the far better BJ58 mouse they've stopped making.

As a footnote, the weighting block out of this B110 fits perfectly in to the M100 mouse, so buy the two, combine the parts, and it's still under 13quid.