5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Bought this to add to a Christmas present necklace which seemed quite short. Attaching the extender onto tje necklace is a bit fiddly, but once on it can extend a necklace so it can be slipped on over the head and then adjusted as necessary for the correct length. Great for anyone fed up of struggling under your chin with clasps that you can't see properly!
Published on 14 Dec. 2012 by Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service but product not brilliant
Published on 19 Jan. 2013 by MrsB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Dec. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service but product not brilliant, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
I chose this extender after reading a lot of reviews. This was consistently the best of the reviews I read. The service was brilliant and I would definitely buy from this trader again but the product itself was a disappointment. The claw doesn't open very far which made it quite difficult to use. Now I have it on a necklace it certainly won't be coming off any time soon as it was such a struggle. The product looked good and, if you are extending a very fine chain it would probably be great but the restricted claw opening means it is not suitable for everything.
All in all, I would definitely buy from this trader again but would not buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars adjustable necklace extender, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
this product has solved a problem, i can now wear a very pretty necklace.Very easy to use the extention area sturdy and runs smoothly.Would recomend it to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
I loved the idea of this and was excited, because some of the necklaces I have are a little tight and I have been afraid to wear them. Unfortunately, when I came to use this, a while after purchase, the clasp was broken inside the packaging and I had no idea where the receipt was by this point. I'm sure the product is great if not broken but I was very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A practical buy., 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
It was just what I required and it matched my expectations. It was so easy to fit and to use

4.0 out of 5 stars necks, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
Just wanted to be able to wear a couple of presents I got for Christmas. Christmas The extender was perfect. Just gives me the extra length I need. It is so easy to use even with my arthritic fingers that I can swap it onto other necklaces perfectly. Arrived quickly no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant extender, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
I bought an extender before (not this type) but it broke as the chain was really thin. This one is excellent, looks stronger and the extension is from 3 to 6 inches which suits a variety of my jewellery..

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good., 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
Purchased this one week ago and it has turned black - what a total waste of money! Had to buy another from another outlet which contained 2 extenders in sterling silver for the same price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
Liked the idea, was very nice and neat. Attached it to the necklace and when picked it up the chain broke. Very delicate not good for a necklace with any weight.
Returned for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ball and chain, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver (Jewellery)
My missus wears this with a necklace but I couldn't get the right length chain a perfect solution now I can buy her any necklace and not have to worry about chain length

Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver