5.0 out of 5 stars 10" Scooter
Published on 5 April 2011 by N. Denny

The scooter was deliver quickly, we took it out the box and was disappointmed to see a lot of the Hello Kitty stickers were peeling off. It was for my daughters birthday so did not have time to ask for a replacement. She has been using it for 2 days and the stand's screw came out. We could not find it and can't find a replacement so she can not stand her bike up...
Published 5 months ago by MRSKJCATCHPOLE

5.0 out of 5 stars 10" Scooter, 5 April 2011
N. Denny (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
I think this scooter is very good, my daughter is three in four weeks time and I wanted a scooter that had BRAKES as the foot brake is not good enough. She can just about use it, it is a little big for her but in a few months it will be great and the wide wheels are good for balance and the brake and stand are also good and will get the child some practice ready for use on a two wheel bike as it helps them to learn balance and brakes, as I have also puchased a 12" boys similar scooter for my 5 years old son and he also loves it. This is great for 3 years upwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy scooter, 11 Jun. 2013
J. Cole (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
Bought for our 6 year old granddaughter. looked at other scooters but this one looked as if it would stand the test of time. Break and stand on it, all in all a good well made scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars hello kitty scooter, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
just what we wanted for our granddaughter and the fact it had a brake and stand made it much safer for her thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice scooter but I am disappointed with the quality becuase ..., 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
It is a nice scooter but I am disappointed with the quality becuase of how much it cost.
I would be grateful for any feedback from the company.
Thanks Katherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Well impressed...., 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter who is four, I was impressed with the sturdiness of the wheels and the whole structure of the scooter, also an added bonus of a stand.Very pleased.....

5.0 out of 5 stars The birthday girl loved it. Its strong and strudy and worth its ..., 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
I struggled to find a scooter for my granddaughter and when I saw this I was thrilled and it was Hello Kitty as well, Double whammy. I was slightly worried as it said delivery would be 5-6 weeks but it arrived in 2, The birthday girl loved it. Its strong and strudy and worth its money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item is really good and service from Amazon is also good, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
Item is really good and service from Amazon is also good. I am staisfied buying this product and am sure will like by kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sturdy scooter, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
Excellent buy my daughter loves this scooter !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2014
brilliant scooter

3.0 out of 5 stars SoSo, 20 April 2014
P. W. Tibbs "smiley" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter (Toy)
Not a lot to say about this item it looks good goes well but I have my doubts whether it will stand the test of time with my grandaughter

Hello Kitty 10-inchScooter