on 1 September 2009
Once you have mastered the game play, this game is great fun. Be sure to take breaks though as after playing for more than 15 mins your wrist can stiffen up (advice especially for the over 50's!.
on 3 November 2015
The handheld "guitar" is too awkward to use when connected and really hurts your hand/ wrist. More suited to someone double jointed with long fingers ;)
on 14 February 2016
I doesnt work the connection is broken when u slide it into the ds check you item straight away as I got it for a gift to late to send back.
on 29 October 2015
My guitar hero didnt work when it arriviad the green button dont work and without that i cant play the game
on 14 June 2011
Cannot comment on quality of the game as the hardware doesn't work on the DSi which I only discovered following a casual flick through the reviews on this site. Further investigation tells me that there is no alternative.

Given that the DS lite is now obsolete and that DS software is all compatible with the DSi, should it be incumbent on reviewers to draw this fact to prospective buyers or should Amazon actually take some responsibility as a seller.

Wife now furiously shopping for alternative birthday present for my son and I have to go through the hassle and aggravation of returning goods that, with a little more info, I wouldn't have bought in the first place.

Incidentally, have always been delighted with Amazon to date but now I have a need to discuss something with them cannot find any means of contacting them anywhere.
on 18 January 2016
Kids liked it.
on 1 October 2014
gift
on 2 September 2010
great unless you have only new DSis then you'l be buying an old one too!
on 28 October 2009
i bought this for my 7yr old son for xmas so have not really played it but i know that he is goin to enjoy it