Size: Pack of 15|Colour: Multi|Change
Price:£1.39+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2013
They look great, shiny and colorful, just what you want in party bags, BUT They are highly dangerous as whistle part comes off when you blow. Kids tends to put these in mouth wrong way and as inhaling the "whistle" comes off which is extremely dangerous. Also most of them did not make any noise at all...... so huge disappointment as had to take them away from kids as they were so dangerous.
on 29 August 2012
I bought these as party bag fillers for my daughters 7th birthday party. We noticed after the party the inner whistle part flew out if children blew the lips hard. However i was devastated to discover one of my daughters friends got the circular whistle part stuck in her throat shortly after the party. She choked but luckily eventually coughed it up and was then sick all over the floor. I would give zero stars if able. Do not buy!!!!!!!!!!!
on 3 February 2013
I know these are cheap, I wasn't expecting a high quality product, but these were so bad I didn't bother putting them in my son's party bags. For one thing they were all dirty. They must have been stockpiled unwrapped in some dirty warehouse and this is particularly bad for a product you're supposed to put in your mouth. To use them you put them in your mouth and blow, but if you blow hard as kids will, all the little inner parts come flying out. I thought they'd be dangerous for children with siblings under 3 as parents wouldn't be on the lookout for small parts. And they only make a whirring noise not a whistle.
on 6 April 2013
bought for a 5 year old's party bag. However, the middle part that makes the noise falls out very quickly. Fortunately, I'd given my kids a couple to play with before I filled the party bags so when I saw the problem, I didn't put them in the party bags in case a kid choked on it. The middle part falls out the way, ie, it wouldn't fall into a child's mouth if it happened when they were blowing it, but I thought it best to be safe rather than sorry.
on 15 February 2013
They fell apart
Kids were really disappointed and one child even got hurt
They were very poorly made
I wouldn't buy them again
on 30 January 2013
Brought these for a kids party, half of them don't even blow and the inner parts pop out, so dangerous, mind will have to go straight in the bin as not sure how to get a refund, not sure how anyone gave these a good remark!!
on 4 January 2013
Only just got these out for party bags and they are either broken or the bits fly out when we test them so we can't risk them with the children. Such a waste of money,
on 11 October 2015
brought to go into the party bags at my sons birthday party. these are noisy and annoying but my son loves them and hasnt stopped playing with it lol so im sure the kids will love these in there party bags.

nice bright clours and a few other reviewers have said the back blow part has come off but ive checked them all and only one has come away the rest are fine.
on 20 January 2016
Great, noisy and colourful party bag gifts that our little guests, boys and girls aged 5 and 6, thoroughly enjoyed ... whether their parents did in the car on the way home from our party is another thing entirely ..... !!! Super items, great price and good delivery - what more can you ask for with a party bag filler ?
on 7 October 2015
For the price they are ok, I really wasn't expecting much. I brought them for a Halloween party to go into party bags, they would have rated higher if I had a bit of variation in colour - 2 Orange 1 pink and 12 yellow! ..