5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Compatible cartridges
I bought 2 sets of 6 in readiness for replacing the originals in my new PX700W.
So far I have replaced 2, both have worked immediately and the chip has been recognised.
Importantly I have seen no difference in the colour reproduction.
Published on 7 Nov 2009 by J. GILL

1.0 out of 5 stars problems with my printer accepting these started when 4 had been introduced.
My Epson RX560 accepted the first 3 that I inserted, but upon adding a 4th it could not recognise them....I tried taking them all out and replacing, I tried replacing all 6...but it just wouldnt work so I have had to go back to ordering Epson, sadly.I emailed the company who did make some helpful suggestions, but I have now actually had to return them, unfortunately.
Published on 19 July 2011 by Christine Bowles

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Compatible cartridges, 7 Nov 2009
J. GILL (Leics, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: x2 Full Sets of 6 Compatible Ink Cartridges For Epson Stylus Photo P50, PX700W, PX710W, PX720WD, PX730WD, PX800W, PX810W, PX820FWD, PX650, R265, R285, RX560, RX585, R360, RX685, Printer Ink Cartridges Double Capacity Latest Chip (Office Product)
I bought 2 sets of 6 in readiness for replacing the originals in my new PX700W.
Importantly I have seen no difference in the colour reproduction.
From my experience I can recomend these compatible cartridges and the prompt service provided. I will certainly purchase again.
I Have since bought more....This is now my second purchase of the same product.They arrived ahead of time.The chip is recognised as original,as before.The colour reproduction for photo's is fantastic too. An added bonus was to see all unneccessary packaging removed to save the environment and P&P. I will definately buy again and again. Recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars compatible, 31 Jan 2010
bought a set of these inks, my computer accepted them as genuine, printed off some photo's and the result was quite startling, it was if I had genuine inks in my printer, to say I am pleased with them is an understatement, so I will be looking to order more from you in the near future. "five stars no bother"
"I am a returning customer", as I stated above the inks from this seller are excellent, I have just bought another 2 packs & have inserted one full pack & the outcome is outstanding again, I can't praise this seller enough. I must shamefully admit that I tried another seller whose inks were half the price of "First Calls" but there is no way I will be returning to that seller as they were rubbish to say the least, you get what you pay for, so my future orders will definitely be "First Calls". Cheers Sam.

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as epson`s, 15 Mar 2010
A. Alexander "zanderman" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
bot this product the delivery was fast and the ink catridge and ink quality are as good as epsons if not better,plus they seem to last longer.
I`m really glad i found this product, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more theft, 19 Dec 2010
The prices for OEM inks are tantamount to fraudulent!

These inks neatly side-step this 'fraud'. Good colour balance, level monitoring and longevity..... at a fraction of the Epson price.

Wake up Epson!!

.... 'nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson replacement ink catridges, 19 Sep 2010
A. J. Butler - See all my reviews
Inks work just as good as original Epson at a great saving. Quality excellent, no problems with printer recognising cartridges.

4.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 14 Feb 2010
S. George (london) - See all my reviews
works very well with epson stylus photo px700w[[ASIN:B0029JHS8W Epson T0807 Multipack x2 Sets of 6 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for EPSON Stylus Photo PX700W, PX800W, R265, RX285, RX560, RX585, R360, RX685, Printer Inks TO807 (Contains: 2x T0801 2x T0802 2x T0803 2x T0804 2x T0805 2x T0806) Double Capacity

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible ink, 28 May 2012
J. GILL (Leics, UK.) - See all my reviews
Fantastic product and price.I Have used the colour multipacks several times now, always producing excellent prints from my Epson PX700W.
I needed extra Black this time. As always the chip was recognised and performs like an original. So why pay more? I will certainly be re-ordering. Recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 27 Sep 2010
Such a bargain, I can't even tell the difference between these inks and genuine Epson inks, buy lots of them and save cash!

5.0 out of 5 stars inks for epson, 23 Feb 2010
Ms. Tanya Cooper (Inverness Scotlsnd) - See all my reviews
I bought these cartridges for my Epson RX560. They are no different in colour using these inks than using Epson own brand. I will defiantly use this company again they were very quick and the service is exhalent and I have recommended them to friends already. And they are great value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy anywhere else for everyday use?, 25 May 2011
I have the wireless printer (EPSON PX700W) for ease as we have 5 computers in the house and 2 children (11 and 8yrs) who like to print their creations, homework and general stuff. At approximately 50 for a pack for Epson cartridges , each page makes you want to cry. So the answer is keep these cartridges in the printer for everyday use and if you must have a photo quality printer/ink setup then keep it separate. In truth these cartridges are fine for printing snaps but I don't know if prints will last like some of the specialist archive quality inks and papers.

For me these cartidges are the right price, they fit in the printer properly and they provide good colour representation

Just ordering two more packs

ARRAY(0xb12c7090)